Spiritual 47

Khushi, Chairag and Aman reached inside the jungle and shocked seeing Arnav and Anjali. Original vampire tied them to tree.

Khushi is in shock seeing them, her eyes filled with tears.

Khushi: Arnav, Di!!! Who tied up here??

Anjali: don't know Khushi, when we came here to find Aaru, from nowhere these tree roots came and we both landed here.

Khushi was about to move towards them when Aman holds her hand and said No.

Aman: don't go ahead Khushi, maybe this is trap for us. See clearly maybe something is missing here.

Arnav: why you came here?? I said you don't come here in this situation, why can't you hear me Khushi??

Khushi: why should I?? You also not listen to me then why should listen to you.

Anjali: don't argue here. Do something Aman.

Aman tried to enter inside the web and he also tied to tree automatically. Khushi and Chirag are confused seeing them.

Khushi: I think whoever go inside this, they will be tied to tree. What to do now??

Chirag: Shall we dance???

All four of them seeing him like are you lost it?? Chirag smiled seeing their confused faces.

Chirag: Anju you remember, once you said that if Khushi is in tension then she dance or eat more jalebi to reduce her stress.

Anjali: ya, but situation is different here Chirag.

Chirag: I know that, but we have to make original vampire confuse, he will be shock seeing us like that.

Khushi: Jiju, seriously I am not getting anything.

Chirag: don't worry, you will understand soon. 

Anju: we're tied here to tree and you thinking of dancing, I think you lost your mind Chirag.

Arnav: Jiju, what you trying to say??

Chirag: just chill, come Khushi we will dance.

Chirag played music in his mobile and started to dance with Khushi slowly. Three of them is confused, because they're not understanding anything. But Khushi understood what's going in Chirag mind.

Other side Original Vampire is confused hearing music sound coming. He's busy in his power to control three of them. But hearing music his mind is distracted. Aarav is smiling seeing him.

Aarav: My family is too crazy in these matters.

Original vampire: what's going on there? Is they are mad or what??

Aarav: you go there, they will make you dance on their tune.

Chirag and Khushi dancing slowly when original vampire came there and shocked seeing them dancing. Even Arnav, Anjali and Aman moving their head and enjoying.

Original vampire: is they insane or what?? Here their life is in danger and these people dancing.

Aman saw original vampire standing there so he signaled Chirag that he's here.

Chirag: wow, it's amazing. You know when I came here for the first time I didn't thought that I will dance here.

Original vampire is angry seeing them. Khushi saw Aman and without a minute Khushi turned towards him angrily seeing original vampire. 

Her power is something that some seconds original vampire distracted and Aman utilized this and came out from the spell.

Original vampire: you guys think I will leave you all?? For whom you came here he's in my clutches.