Spiritual 40

Khushi wake up early morning, she's coming down when she saw Aarav coming inside RM. Seeing Khushi he stopped.

Aarav: Arnav came?? You said he's in some danger.

Khushi: you're saying like you don't know anything.

Aarav: what do you mean? What I know?

Khushi: when Arnav is not here you came to my room as Arnav, and you called me saying that Arnav is in Dark Forest. What's going on Aarav ji?

Aarav: I think you misunderstood, I didn't came to your room, if I came, then you easily find who I am, Because my eyes are blue and I don't have scar like Arnav have near his eye. And about calling you, I didn't called you, I was in pub, if you don't believe then you can call pub manager and ask him I was there in since yesterday evening to till midnight.

Khushi: I have your call record Aarav Ji. Don't lie.

Aarav: see I didn't called you, nowadays these Vampire things are going on, maybe this is done by vampire. If you want you can check my mobile, I don't mind.

Khushi nodded No and Aarav went inside his room and took deep breath.

Aarav: Fairy Princess, you should be in detective, how much questions you asking me.

Khushi making coffee for Arnav when Arnav came to kitchen and hugged her from back and kissed her near her ear and said “Good Morning Wifey”.

Khushi: what happened?? Today Mr. Raizada woke up early today?

Arnav: I have lot of work to do today, I am going out of station Khushi.

Khushi: what?? No, yesterday so much happened and you going out today? You just stay in home.

Arnav: I have to go Khushi, it's very important to me, don't worry I will go with Chirag and Aman fine?

Khushi: you three are going? Then fine. You go and freshen up soon.

Arnav nodded and took his coffee mug and went up towards his room. All came to have breakfast when Anjali saw Khushi's neck.

Anjali: Khushi, where is your Mangalsutra?? It's not good thing.

Khushi checked her neck, they not said anything to Anjali about yesterday night incident. She about say something when Arnav said while coming down.

Arnav: here it is, yesterday night it's felled on bed.

Anjali smiled and teased them “then it's fine, Chote tie that Mangalsutra to Khushi”. Arnav nodded his head and tied Mangalsutra around her neck, both are seeing each other eyes.

*A Soft Rabba Ve Playing in the background*

AR OFFICE:

Khushi also came to office today. Arnav, Khushi, Chirag and Aman are sitting in Arnav's cabin and discussing about whatever happened yesterday night. Khushi told them whatever happened with her and conversation with Aarav.

Arnav: I asked the pub manager, he said Aarav is there yesterday from evening to till midnight in pub, he's the one who organized that party yesterday.

Aman: then it's confirmed that yesterday vampire came to RM.

Chirag: Khushi how you get to know that the person is not Arnav??

Khushi saw Arnav and started to tell flashback.

*FLASHBACK START*

Khushi dragged Arnav out of his room and without informing anyone they came out from RM when Arnav asked “where are we going Khushi??”. Khushi sat silently in car and driving.