Spiritual 31

AR OFFICE:

It was evening, Arnav, Aman and Khushi is waiting for Chirag.

Aman: why he said to wait for him here?? Any news about Vampire case?

Arnav: I don't know, but hearing his voice I think he's happy about something.

Khushi: Happy?? I know he's handling vampire case, if he's happy then he got to know who's real Vampire is.

Arnav: don't know, for that we've to wait for Chirag.

They're talking when Chirag and Anjali came inside the cabin holding each other hand. Arnav is seeing them confusingly.

Chirag: I thought you guessed what matters is? I and Anjali like each other. First one have right to know is you ASR. That's why we came to you first to inform you.

Arnav was super happy hearing this, he can't believe his own ears that he's hearing this. Khushi saw his smiling face and came to him and kept her hand on his shoulder. Arnav saw her and Khushi nodded that whatever he's hearing is true.

Anjali came to Arnav and said “Today your wish is fulfilled Chote, you're desperately waiting for this moment right?? I know you don't believe God, but still you prayed for my happiness Chote”.

Arnav: nothing like that Di, Your happiness is my priority always. Whether be in childhood or now. 

Anjali hugged Arnav tightly after so many years, Arnav remembered when His di hugged him. She hugged him when their parents died. 

Arnav: I know Chirag is best person for you Di, I don't have doubt on that.

Arnav came to Chirag and said “today you gave me my life's biggest happiness Chirag, thank you so much, I know probably Di told you about her past”.

Chirag: I know everything ASR, past doesn't matter to me. I want to be her present and future.

Arnav and Chirag hugged each other, they want to share this news to Nani also, so Chirag called his Dad and said him to come RM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Indrajith came to RM and waiting for them all. They heard car sounds coming Inside the RM. All came in with smiling face.

Indrajith: what happened?? Why you called me here??

Chirag holds Anjali's hand and came in front of indrajith. He's seeing them confusingly.

Chirag: meet your future daughter in-law.

Saying this two bends down to take blessings, indrajith was happy hearing this.. He's almost dancing hearing this.

Indrajith: finally you proposed her?? You know Anjali bitiya, I daily eating his mind to propose you, but he doesn't have courage to face you.

Khushi: Now you going to my Jiju, so tell me how you proposed our Di.

Chirag: it maybe weird hearing this, I proposed her in Graveyard.

All are shocked hearing this, Chirag explained whatever happened in Graveyard. Nani came and blessed both of them. They're all happy when Aarav said…

Aarav: Relationship started in Graveyard, Don't know where it will reach..

Arnav was angry hearing this and said “If you can't see others happiness then at least don't spoil their happiness, it doesn't matter where and how relationship starts, it needs guts to handle relationship”.

Aarav: I am also happy Arnav, because she also my Didu. I just saying that Graveyard is for all evil place.

Arnav: Evilness is in evil person, not in Graveyard and Someone said “Perpetual peace is only Found in Graveyard”.