Spiritual 60

Aarav and Kanak reached to India using their power. They directly came to Nandanvan and saw Original Vampire is holding all of them in his clutches. Before he move towards him Aarav was shocked seeing the water whirlpool in the garden.

Aarav: what is this?? From where it came?? Here there is no water around..

Kanak: I think it's came to kill original Vampire. You didn't saw he's afraid of this.

Aarav: you have oak tree leaves right? Give me I will tie him with that.

Kanak removed oak tree leaves. It's burning her hands. Because these tree leaves also use to control vampires. Aarav slowly came behind Original Vampire and puts tree leaves around original vampire neck. Feeling burning sensation Original Vampire left all of them from his clutches. Seeing this Aman attacked on Original Vampire and Aarav also not backed out. He also attacked on original vampire. If he can get more powers then they also.

In all this Khushi's missing. She's fainted near pool in RM because of her recent operation. She's not well still. Original Vampire used his all soul powers and throws Aarav and Aman at the corner.

Now everyone know that Aarav is came back. Arnav was happy seeing his brother here. He's seeing his brother when Aarav said....

Aarav: I promised you that whenever you call me closing your eyes I will be in front of you Chote.... See, you called me and I'm here.... In front of you.

Original Vampire: nice to meet you Vampire. Now game is getting interesting..

Aman is confused that why this water whirlpool is not doing anything. Original Vampire saw Arnav going towards his brother. He started to go towards him to catch when water whirlpool started to make noise loudly. It's started to go towards original vampire and pulled him inside the whirlpool. It's like volcano and burning original vampire inside. The noise of original vampire is so loud that all closed their ears. Within a second Original Vampire is dead. Water whirlpool splits in three form and went towards three Direction. All are seeing this in confusion. One part of water felled on Aman, another part on Aarav and other part on Kanak. They can feel that something is washing out from their body. Trio came back to their human form.

They're feeling different. Like they're humans again. They are seeing each other when old man came to mansion.

Old man: now everything is fine.... Everything is fine.

He started to laugh loudly. All came and standing in front of him.

Old Man: now you all are safe and no one touch you now onwards. This vampires and this Werewolf is now human again. Now you can live your life normally.

All are happy except Aman, because he know what Storm is waiting for them. They're talking when Arnav realized that Khushi is Missing.

Arnav: Aman, where is Khushi?? And my baby??

Aman gulped his saliva. Before he open his mouth they saw Khushi coming inside the Nandanvan. Arnav came to her seeing her weakness.

Arnav: thank God you're safe, I was worried here thinking about you and baby. Where were you Khushi?? And where is our baby??

Khushi started to cry and all are in confusion. Old man already went out.

Chirag: Khushi what happened?? Where is Nandhu?? Why you coming alone??

Anjali: where were you Khushi?? Seeing you like this.... I mean these dirty clothes!! Soil on your dress.

Arnav: tell me dammit!! Why you are silent?? What happened to Nandhu??

Khushi hugs Arnav tightly and said "Our Nandhu is no more Arnav". Aman closed his eyes in agony. All are shocked getting this news. Arnav stepped back hearing this.