Spiritual 52

Arnav and Khushi is coming back from Guest House. Arnav stopped his car in signal and waiting for signal to turn green. Khushi is sitting silently.

Arnav: what are you thinking Khushi?? Nowadays you became so silent.

Khushi: I am just thinking that life is going to fast. I don't have much time with me.

Arnav: what?? What you said??

Khushi then realized that what she said him. Arnav seeing her angrily and waiting for her explanation.

Khushi: nothing. I just said we don't have much time with us. See Di’s marriage came near. Still lots of work is pending.

Arnav nodded his head and started his car when they're middle of their journey their car tire punctured. Arnav came down and saw tire is flat. He saw here and there to see any people are there. But that place is vacant place.

Khushi: what happened Arnav?? 

Arnav: tire is punctured and here no one there to help us. I will call Aman to send some mechanic.

Khushi nodded and stared to see here and there. She saw a old temple there. Khushi came out.

Khushi: Arnav see, there is a temple. Come we will go there.

Arnav: it seems very old temple. Seeing the outer view, I think no one go there.

Khushi: Maybe it's located in out of city that's why no one visit this temple.

Arnav: they have many stairs. No need to go there. Sit in car. 

Khushi: I want to go there, you be here I will go and come back. Try to call Aman Bhai as Soon as possible.

Arnav: Khushi try to understand.

Khushi: I am going to temple not any cemetery.

Arnav: if you tell me again this type of example then consequences are not good for you.

Khushi: sorry……. I will not repeat. Can I go now?

Arnav nodded and Khushi started to go towards the old temple. Arnav is trying to call Aman but there's no network in that area. Khushi reached the temple before she enter inside she's seeing around the temple.

The old temple is not cleaned, seeing that anyone say no one come here at all. Everywhere dust dry woods are fallen here and there. 

Khushi: how scary
this temple is….. shall I go inside or not??

Before Khushi step back Storm started to flow. Khushi closed her eyes. But one thing she observed that there is Diya is lighten in front of Devi Mayya idol. Khushi gulped her saliva and stepped inside the temple.

Khushi: anyone is there?? 

Khushi can feel that someone is standing behind her. She turned and taken a back seeing the same old man.

Khushi: you??? Here??

Old Man: this is my place. I said you you will come here to meet me. See you're here.

FLASHBACK START

Khushi went to temple one evening. While returning to home she met old man who's waiting for her.

Khushi: Ji Namsthe.

Old man: Storms are coming towards your family. You can't do anything this time.

Khushi was shocked hearing this. She don't know what to say him.

Old Man: this Storm makes you and your husband apart. Keep this in your mind.

Khushi was stunned hearing this. She and away from Arnav?? That's not going to happen. She can't live without him.