Spiritual 57

Arnav and Khushi coming back to Nandanvan. While they're passing they saw Raizada Mansion and stopped their car.

Arnav: so many memories hidden inside this mansion.

Khushi: Ha… our marriage and those flirting moments are still alive in my memory.

Arnav started his car to go when Khushi saw Aman standing in front Raizada Mansion.

Khushi: Arnav stop the car….. see Aman Bhai is here in front of Raizada Mansion.

Arnav also saw him. Both came out from the car and started to go towards Raizada Mansion.

Aman: this Original Vampire is preparing a lot this time. 

Arnav Called him and Aman is shocked seeing Arnav and Khushi here.

Khushi: what are you doing here Bhai?? That to in this night??

Aman: Original Vampire is releasing this mansion from spell. He wanted take those spirits from here.

Arnav was happy hearing this, “that means it will be free from spirits??”. Arnav asked this. Aman nodded his head.

Aman: but he's using those spirits to kill all of them. If he successful in breaking this spell then he will be more powerful.

Khushi: then what is the plan to stop him??

Aman: he's already end to his Prayer. He stared three days back. Tonight he will get all his powers.

Khushi: what?? How's this possible??

Aman: In few days Red Full Moon Night is coming. That night we can kill that original vampire. But we don't know how??

Khushi is in tension she remembering what that old man said her. Sweat is forming on forehead of Khushi. She gulped her saliva.

Khushi: I want to go home. Please Arnav let's go. 

Seeing Khushi like that Arnav brought her back to Nandanvan. Full night Khushi not slept thinking about the consequences. Behind them Aman also came to Nandanvan.

Arnav: Khushi, are you alright?? What happening to you?? You're so restless.

Khushi is breathing hardly, just hearing red Moon Night she remembered what that Old man said her.

FLASHBACK START

Khushi: what you saying?? I came here to get solution of this Vampire. Please Tell me the solution, I know you know everything.

Old man: Yes, I know everything, but you can't do that. Because your heart not give permission to that. But you don't have option. You have to do this.

Khushi: What I have to do??

Old man: Next week Red Full Moon Night is coming…. That night Original Vampire destroy your all family members. That Night he get all his powers back. 

Khushi: I heard their powers become double in Red Full Moon Night, then how I will stop him??

Old man: You have weapon with You Beta, that weapon save all of your family. I know Red Full Moon Night is very powerful for Original Vampire, but that also his weakness night also.

Khushi: but…. How?? Where is that weapon??

Old man: that weapon is inside your womb, Your Son have that power to destroy original vampire. He's your weapon.

Khushi is behaving weird and Arnav Don't know what happening with her. She's saying My Son is not my weapon continuously. Aman also came inside their bedroom hearing voices.