Spiritual 62

Nani: what's this Bitiya. This Chote is not changing his decision. Still how many days we have to wait for their relationship betterment??

Anjali: don't Know Nani. But today we will get to know. I will ask him indirectly. Come.

Nani and Anjali came to Arnav's room where Arnav is checking some file.

Anjali: Chote is Aman is coming for naming ceremony??

Arnav: I informed him Di, don't know whether he will come or not.

Anjali; ok if he's not coming then inform me. Chirag will do that ritual. After all he also Khushi's brother now.

Nani: Priest said tomorrow is good day. We can do naming ceremony.

Anjali: Arre Haaa…. I Forgot to ask you Chote, in Pooja baby father and mother have to sit together. What can we tell to Priest? Can we tell him that His Mother is not stay with us or Baby Mother is No More.

When Arnav heard no more Arnav angrily said DI!!!! The anger in his eyes is so strong that Anjali took two step back.

Arnav: Don't you dare you say that word again. Khushi will sit for Pooja no matter what.

Arnav angrily went out. He's so angry that he want to kill someone. How can Di say Khushi is no more. I can't even think about that. Anjali is watching him from first floor and smiled.

Anjali: you saw Nani, he loves Khushi so much that he can't hear her death news. This shows that he still loves her. When he see her tomorrow he will regret his decision. Hope he have strength to see her.

GUPTA HOUSE

Khushi: [on call] please Bhai. You have to come tomorrow. This is your right and I want my son’s naming ceremony should be done by you.

Aman: please Chutki. I don't have that much patience in me to see him. I will never forgive him. 

Khushi: please Bhai. For my sake come na.

Aman: ok I will come. How's your health now?? You took tablets?? 

Khushi: ya… just now HP gave me. You don't worry I'm fine now.

NAMING CEREMONY

Arnav is happy that today he will see Khushi. He's very eager to see her. Like he's meeting her for the first time. He came down and saw his son is already ready and playing with Chirag. Aman entered inside the RM. He didn't talked with Arnav. He sat beside Chirag and playing with Nandhu.

Aarav don't have idea about what happening here. Because whenever he call Khushi. She always say that everything is fine here. He's no more Vampire now… that's why he not get any negative vibes.

Priest came and preparing for Pooja. Arnav's eyes on stares. Nani called Khushi to come down. Arnav holds his heart to see her. He thought Khushi will come running because today is their son's naming ceremony. But what he saw shaken his entire world. Khushi is coming down slowly holding stares help. She became so thin that Arnav didn't recognized her. Her eyes dried, dark circles around her eyes. Her skin color also became dull. Seeing her like this tears welled up in his eyes. His Heart ached seeing her in this situation. He took two steps back and stumbled. Chirag holds him.

Arnav whispered that “ She's not my Khushi”.

Chirag: yes, she's not your that Lady Gunda Khushi nor Lady Vampire Khushi. She's different khushi which you never met.

Arnav: what happened to her?? 

Chirag: I think it's getting late for Pooja, you sit. 

Chirag ignored his talk and before he help Khushi to come down Aman helped her. Tears in Aman's eyes brokes his heart. He's the reason for everyone's sorrow.