Spiritual 55

Indrajith and Chirag Rana shifted to Nandanvan till Marriage. Sangeet ceremony preparation is going on. Aman and Garima also came to attend the ceremony. Aman came to Khushi's room to talk with her.

Khushi: Bhai! You came?? Please can you talk with Wedding planners to arrange Haldi ceremony as soon as possible. I myself talk with them but your friend said not interfere in wedding planning.

Aman is serious and seeing her silently. Khushi turned towards him.

Khushi: what happened Bhai?? Why you standing silently?? 

Aman: what's going on Khushi?? What you hiding from everyone?

Khushi became alert and Said “ No Bhai, I am not hiding anything. Why you thought that I am hiding something??”.

Aman: because I can feel it. The truth you're hiding is very big this time Khushi. Don't take decision in Hasty which makes problems between you and Arnav.

Khushi: I don't know what I will decide. But keep all safe I will do anything.

Aman: don't do something that ends your relationship with Arnav.

Khushi: we hate endings, We Hate Goodbyes, We Hate Change. But that is life. It must be go on.

Aman was shocked hearing this. He can't believe that Khushi's saying these things. Khushi excused from him and Aman is standing in statue state.

Aman: we all eat lies, when our hearts are hungry. You're eating all lies which make you starve life long Khushi. Please don't do this.

Sangeet ceremony preparations are done. All are sitting in front of stage and enjoying. Arnav is searching Khushi here and there. But she's not present in the ceremony.

Arnav: Di, you saw Khushi??

Anjali: few minutes back Aman is talking with her in your room. Maybe both are in your bedroom.

Arnav nodded his head and started to go towards his room when Aman came out from ARSHI ROOM.

Arnav: what she's doing still inside?? Khushi come soon function is going to start.

Aman: but few minutes back she came down Arnav. I was there inside but she left leaving conversation in half.

Arnav: what she said??

Aman; she's not opening up Arnav, but something big is waiting for us. I can feel that.

Arnav: what do you mean by something big?? Khushi will be fine right?? 

Aman: don't worry nothing going to happen. She will be alright. Just keep one eye on her. Maybe we get some clue about the matter which she's hiding.

Arnav said ok and started to search Khushi. He took his mobile and called the security of gate and asked about Khushi.

Security: no sir, four cars are inside the mansion. Khushi ma'am not went outside.

He took long breath hearing this. Arnav came out and started to search Khushi in garden area. But she's not there also. Before he go inside he heard Khushi's voice. He started to go towards that direction. Khushi is upset that's why she came out and sitting backside of the mansion. She know no one come here that much. She's talking with her son keeping her hands on her belly.

Khushi: you don't worry, your mamma is not cruel. I will save you. You will be always beside me.

Arnav standing and listening her talks. Khushi can feel that Arnav is around her. She saw towards him.

Arnav: what are you doing here Khushi?? You know I almost searched every corner of this mansion.

Khushi: I am feeling suffocating inside that's why came here for some fresh air. You be with Di, maybe all Guest is arrived. I will come in few minutes.