Spiritual 15

Khushi is sitting in her room and v thinking whatever happened in AR.

Khushi: [self-talk] why this much bitterness in between them? Is Aarav is not good man? I don't think so.

Khushi opened the ring which is Arnav selected for her, at last she changed the ring in jewelry shop and she herself brought this for her.

Khushi: why I done this?? Because it is selected by Arnav? Or he made her wear this ring?

Khushi is thinking a lot about Arnav now a days,

Khushi: first I have to ask Arnav why this much bitterness between them.

In hurriedly she wore that same ring and called Arnav. Arnav is sitting in his room and thinking about Anjali's life.

Arnav: [self-talk] don't know how shameless this Aarav is, he don't care about Di at all, not ever asked about her happiness. What if he can't, but I will make sure Di, that you will be in your marriage, and that's my promise.

He heard his mobile ringing, he saw some unknown number and ignored the call.

Khushi; what the!! Laad Governor cut my call? How dare he?

Khushi again dialed his number, this time also he ignored.

Khushi: this is last time I am calling him, if he not receive then I will……

She stopped saying kick on his ass, Khushi again dialed, seeing again this number Arnav is irritated, so he picked up the call.

Before he scold opposite person, he heard Khushi's voice saying….

Khushi: in day time Also are you sleeping? Can't you receive my call? What are you doing??

Arnav was silent….

Khushi: now can you tell me??

Arnav: if you give chance to opposite person then only he will talk na?

Khushi: OK fine, I want to meet you now.

Arnav: [with attitude] take appointment from Aman, then only you can meet me.

Khushi: [shocked] what?? Appointment??

Arnav: what you thought, meeting this Arnav Singh Raizada is that easy? To meet me my clients take appointment before a week. I am that busy.

Khushi: how can you say like this?

Arnav: you have to think before scolding me, now I can't meet you, Take appointment and meet me.

Khushi: I am waiting for you at Coffee shop at 6 'O’ clock, come.

Saying this Khushi hang up the call, Arnav was like….

Arnav: what the!! She's ordering me to come? How dare she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POLICE STATION:

Chirag made a chart on the board and watching that seriously when Pandey Came inside.

Pandey: any clue got sir??

Chirag: still no Pandey, from chart I only understood that, these things started 15 years back, and that time Raizada family son 10 years old, so now his age should be 25 to 27.

Pandey: yes sir, what if we meet this new Raizada family member Aarav Singh Raizada.

Chirag: I don't know why, we don't have to ask him. Leave it.

Before he say anything one of the constable came and informed that Anjali Singh Raizada is here. Chirag was happy with confusion, because why she came here that to police station? Chirag said bring her in, he covered the board and said Pandey to go. Anjali came inside wearing grey color sari.