Spiritual 33

AR OFFICE:

Arnav is in meeting but his thoughts roaming around Khushi. He don't know what going in Meeting. He's thinking about Khushi and their cute moments. Remembering them he's smiling. Aman saw him smiling silently. Meeting is over but Arnav still in some other world.

Aman: Hello Jiju, where you lost?? Remembering my sister??

Arnav came back from his web and seeing here and there and said “Meeting is over??? When??”.

Aman: you're lost in love web then how you will get to know that when meeting over. What's going on?

Aman asked teasingly, Arnav saw him and he don't know what to say him.

Aman: don't worry, I can understand, just you married and missing your wife so much that you're blushing remembering her.

Arnav: nothing like that Aman, you know your Sister is lady Gunda, handling her is now my job. That is toughest job.

Aman: I don't think so, because she's very understanding person, ya she's crazy sometimes. But seeing you like this I am very happy Arnav.

Arnav: thanks to you and your sister, she make me smile, if she's with me then I don't need anyone in my life.

Aman: her name itself have happiness then she will spread happiness only Arnav, I don't know why this idea not came in my mind.

Arnav: which idea??

Aman: marrying her with you, this idea not came in mind.

Arnav: if you asked before then I straightly denied you because, you know how we argued in every matter.

Aman: maybe for that reason it's not came in my mind, but now I am tension free.

Arnav: you thought how to come out from this werewolf form?? I am also contacting foreigners because in India it's very rare.

Aman: until I will kill that vampire, I am not going to try anything.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Khushi is doing something in her room when Anjali came to her. Khushi smiled seeing her and stood up.

Anjali: what's going on My dear Bhabhi?? Something you hiding in your hand.

Khushi: nothing Di, please don't call me as Bhabhi, I feel like I am old woman.

Anjali: hmm, something is cooking I can smell.

Khushi: nothing I want to give surprise gift to Arnav, but don't know what to give him.

Anjali: he will not accept anything from anyone, if you give him a single Rose also he will happy like someone gave him million dollar project.

Khushi: that's because of his past. 

Anjali became silent and Khushi saw Anjali face and said “Sorry Di, I am not saying about you, I know you're the one who see what he needs”.

Anjali: I don't know anything about how he suffered, I am in hostel for study. After maama and dad’s death I don't know what to do.

Khushi: He loves you more than anything Di. He not at all blamed you about his past.

Anjali: I am happy seeing you both, you know I never saw him this much happy and slight shy on his face. The reason is you Khushi. Thank you so much for this.

Khushi: he needs little love and affection and see how new Arnav come out from that rude ASR.

Anjali: I know you will bring that Arnav from ASR.