Spiritual 45

All are staring Aarav to explain, Aarav sees the mansion which is covered by so many devil's. They're preparing to attack on everyone. Before anyone asks him, he said.

Aarav: don't ask anything now, I don't have time to explain, we have to leave this Mansion forever.

Arnav and Anjali: how can we trust you?

Aarav: you have promise on Maa, you have to obey my words. Move fast, Chirag and Aman take all cars out now go.

Chirag and Aman seeing Arnav for what to do, Arnav nodded his head as go ahead.

All are standing in front of Mansion, Aarav took a bag and gave it to Arnav and Khushi. He's in hurry to take them out.

Aarav: you both are pure soul, and Fairy Princess remember one day you chanting some Mantra and I ruined that time?

Khushi remembered how he broke vase and warned her Don't sing aarthi song in this Mansion.

Aarav: you have to chant that mantra and spill these seeds all around Mansion. Go fast.

Anjali: what are you doing? How can we leave everything here??

Aarav; I moved everything to new Mansion, don't worry it just illusion I created.

Khushi: new Mansion?? Where it is?

Aarav: sorry Arnav, I spoiled your surprise, Arnav constructed a new Mansion for Fairy Princess.

Khushi saw Arnav and in return he nodded his head. Aarav swiped his hand and his illusion broken inside the Mansion, and all are shocked to see empty Mansion, there is no furniture nothing it's looks like a empty Mansion.

Arnav and Khushi started what Aarav said, they all came out and locked the main gate with a board Forbidden Mansion.

Arnav:[angrily] now what?

Before he ask anything they heard roaring voice coming from the Mansion. All are shocked hearing this.

Anjali: what it is? Who's screaming like this? 

Aarav: Evil spirits, more evil than me. Let's go to Aman home because now that is the safest place for you all.

They don't know why they are obeying his every word today, because he's controlling their minds. In this situation their minds are weak. All sat in car except Aarav.

Aarav: don't stop anywhere, and don't give anyone lift either, because in this situation it's tough to trust anybody, Even me also.

Cars started towards Aman's home. Before they reach Aarav already standing outside of Gupta Mansion. He came so fast.

Arnav: [angrily held Aarav collar] you gave us promise on Maa and you're the one who killed her.

Aarav: [removing his hands from collar] just get inside the gate and don't come out from this gate till tomorrow.

Arnav: I will not, first you answer me, why you killed Maa? She's innocent in all this matter. Then why you sucked her blood to death?

Aarav: I AM NOT KILLED OUR PARENTS YOU HEAR ME, now go inside and ask anything you wanted, because I can't come inside this Mansion, because evil spirits can't enter inside this Mansion.

All are standing inside the gate, Aarav saw the gate and it's automatically closed, they're seeing each other through the gate.

Aarav: you guys wanted to know about me right? Then hear……

You both saying that I killed Maa and Avinash Singh Raizada right? Then who guys you're to me? Haa? How much time I need to kill you all? Haa… just one minute, but I am not harmed anyone because YOU ALL ARE MINE!!! MY FAMILY then how can you think I killed our parents?