Spiritual 54

AR OFFICE

Aman: why you called me here Arnav? Office is holiday right??

Arnav: I need one help from you Aman. I don't know why I am feeling that Khushi is hiding something from us.

Aman: what?? But she's all ok yesterday in ceremony right?? You talked with her? Everything sorted between you both??

Arnav: ya sorted, but things are changing Aman. I have strong feeling that Khushi is hiding something. Because whenever she alone Know… she thinks A lot. Dull and Khoyi Khoyi si.

Aman: you tried to ask her?

Arnav: I tried many times, but Nothing is her only answer. I don't know how to solve this. Can you use your werewolf power to know what's going on in her mind?

Aman: I am werewolf Arnav not Vampire. Only vampires can read the humans mind.

Arnav: if Aarav Bhai is here then it will be easy but he's in Greece. How to find that what's bothering her?

NANDANVAN

Arnav came to home and saw preparations are going on for Haldi ceremony. He saw here and there for Khushi.

Arnav: HP, where is Khushi??

HP: Bhaiyya, Bhabhi is sleeping in room. She said She's tired.

Arnav came to their room and saw Khushi sleeping on the bed. He checked her temperature. It's normal. But he don't want to take risk so he called Doctor to come. When doctor arrived all are tensed seeing doctor.

Nani: what happened to Khushi?? Is she's ok??

Arnav: she's fine Nani, just routine check up. She's feeling tired that's why I called Doctor to home.

Doctor checked Khushi and came out. All family members are standing outside.

Arnav: everything is ok right doctor??

Doctor: nothing to worry ASR, these tiredness are common in pregnancy. May I know which month is going on??

Arnav: 6 month doctor, in few days 6 month completes. Why?? What happened??

Doctor: baby moments are faster than compared to normal pregnancy. I think Mrs. Raizada deliver her baby in 7th month.

All are shocked hearing this. “But doctor baby still not fully created right?? I mean is it possible that baby born in 7th month??”. Arnav asked this in hurry.

Doctor: sometimes it happens ASR, but very few babies survive. Seeing the symptoms and tiredness Mrs. Raizada deliver baby on 7th month. But keep one thing in mind. Keep her stress free. 

Arnav: Baby will be fine Na Doctor??

Doctor: we can't give you assurance ASR, but you have to admit Mrs. Raizada to hospital when her 6th month completes. I written some prescription follow that.

Arnav nodded his head and came inside the room. Khushi's still sleeping because of injection. Anjali kept her hand on his shoulder.

Arnav: see na Di what's happening with us?? Why always me?? Whenever happiness come to my doorstep it's also brings sadness.

Anjali: Don't worry Chote, everything will be fine. You postpone the Marriage. Khushi's health is also important.

Arnav: no Di, if Khushi get to know she will be upset. And to complete six month we have still time. Until then Marriage will be over.

Nani: Don't worry about it Chote, it happens sometimes babies born in seventh month. But whoever born in seventh month they will be very clever and daring.