Spiritual 50

Next day when Arnav Wake up he saw his room is clean like before. He took long breath and said.

Arnav: if Di and Aman see this then they will think I am so romantic that full room is messy for our hot encounter. But in reality nothing happened.

After freshen up he came down and saw Khushi sitting on sofa and drinking Milk. 

Arnav: Good Morning Khushi.

Khushi is looking him angrily, she turned other side. Anjali came down and saw Arnav.

Anjali: what happened yesterday night?? Something happened??

Arnav: thank God that she not kicked me out of our room, otherwise early morning you found me here in Hall.

Khushi: I am not like other wives, that's why he's taking me granted. 

Arnav: when I took you granted?? In fact you're taking my advantage. I am not scolding you now a days that's why you not at listening to me.

Khushi: why should I listen to you?? I have freedom to do whatever I want, don't forget we're in independent country.

Arnav seeing her like “what??” Because he didn't understood whatever Khushi said. Anjali is silent listener here because they will not give a chance to talk in between when they're arguing.

Arnav: tell something Di, why you standing silently?? 

Anjali: if you both give chance to third party then only that person talk with you na?? 

Khushi: don't take his side Di, because you know how much I planned to give surprise but this Rakshas Raizada spoiled everything.

Junior Raizada again kicked and Khushi holds her stomach. Arnav smirked seeing her.

Arnav: see my son punished you. That's why saying don't scold me. My champ is my side.

Khushi stood up and about throw tea on him Arnav ran away out smiling. Anjali also smiling seeing them. She's thinking…. “Hope one day Aaru also find his real life partner”.

AR OFFICE:

Arnav is on call, today he have to wrap up his work, because in some day his Di marriage is going to happen. He's talking on the phone and giving instructions to someone.

Arnav: keep in your mind all the things, he have to be happy. Before he ask something that will be in front of him get that??

Person: don't worry sir , we're taking good care of your brother. He also know that we're your persons.

Arnav: OK arrange whatever he want. What he's doing??

Person: don't take me wrong Sir, but I didn't saw your brother sleeping.

Arnav: what???

Person: yes sir, day and night he just roam around mansion and he always think something.

Arnav: don't disturb him, leave him on his situation.

Opposite person said OK and hang up the call. Arnav arranged Aarav stay in Greece. Arnav is thinking when Aman came inside.

Aman: what happened Arnav?? You're in some deep thought, everything is fine na??

Arnav: Security in charge called me and said Aarav Bhai is not at all sleeping. I don't know what happened to him?

Aman: don't worry about it Arnav, because Vampire not sleep, they can stay without sleep. A normal vampire will survive one month without sleep. It's normal.

Arnav: don't know what future holds for him.

Aman: first hold your future, because Khushi called me and scolding me.