Spiritual 61

NEXT WEEK

Days are going… there is no improvement in Arnav and Khushi’s relationship. Khushi not at all tried to mend her relationship with Arnav. Early morning Arnav is calling Khushi. He forgot that she's not here in this room.

Arnav: Khushi, please close the curtains Yaar. It's disturbing my sleep.

There is no voice or sound. He rubbed his eyes and turned other side and called her again.

Arnav: Khushi, where are you?? Close this curtains….

Not getting any reply Arnav wake up and realized that he's in his room and Khushi is not here. He took long breath and went inside the washroom to take bath.

Arnav forbidden Khushi to enter in his bedroom so she not stepped in that room. When Arnav came out from washroom after bath he saw his things are arranged by HP. Arnav Called him.

Arnav: is this is the combination HP?? You don't know how to arrange my clothes??

HP: sorry Bhaiya, I don't know about these things.

Arnav: don't arrange my clothes from now onwards. I will do it myself.

HP: Ji Bhaiya.

HP went out. Arnav started to search his clothes. Each and Every Khushi’s things are removed from cupboard and room. Arnav took long breath and seeing his bedroom which is no more alive. It's became lifeless. He got ready and came down. Nani is holding his son Nandhu. This is daily routine. Whenever he go out Nani bring Nandhu from Khushi. She not came in front of him. One week passed and he didn't saw her face. Whenever he want to see Nandhu either Anjali Di or Nani bring him and his friendship with Aman messed up.

FLASHBACK

Aman: is this is the punishment you're giving her?? How can you do this Arnav?? Whatever she done only to save all of us.

Arnav: don't come taking her side Aman. Otherwise consequences or not good for you.

Aman: what you will do?? Don't think that I'm working here because of you. I'm working here only because of my sister.

Arnav: you're crossing your limits Aman.

Aman: yes… I'm. From now onwards you're not my Friend. You're just my Boss. From today onwards I'm just your Professional Assistant nor Personal.

Arnav: Aman, try to understand my point of view.

Aman: Sorry Sir, I'm not going to share any personal relationship with you. So please don't ask anything to me.

Saying this Aman angrily went out. Arnav Called him but he didn't listened to him. He angrily punched his hand on table.

FLASHBACK END

Nani; what happened Chote?? What you're thinking??

Arnav came out from his thoughts. He said nothing and took his son and playing with him. Nandhu baby attached more to his mother. Whenever he try to take him he always cry. 

Nani: Chote, I want to talk with you. Can you have time to listen.

Arnav: if it's related to Khushi then I don't have time.

Nani: it's about Your Son Chote. It's time for naming ceremony. You fix one date for cradle ceremony.

Arnav almost Forgot that his baby needs official naming ceremony. Arnav nodded his head. Nani took Nandhu from him and Arnav went out for Office. When he came out he can feel cold air around him. 

Arnav closed his eyes and said “Khushi”. She's looking him from her room. When Arnav turned towards her room Khushi hides behind pillar. Khushi have tears in her eyes.