Spiritual 56

HALDI CEREMONY

All are in yellow and white combination dresses. Arnav is in white shirt and blue jeans. He's walking here and there to see the last minute preparations. Haldi stage is set. Stage is covered by yellow and white flowers. Center of the stage a bed is arranged for Anjali to sit.

Aman: wow!! Stage is beautiful Arnav. Well done. Wedding planners are awesomely done their work.

Arnav: they just made ready this stage. The design and theme decided by Your sister. How much you deny her she will not listen to me in this matter.

Aman: really?? She should be wedding planner. What to do because of the problem we done her Marriage early.

Arnav: what do you mean by that?? You're regretting about that?

Aman: No, No, I will not regretting. I am very proud that you're her husband. 

Arnav: Good that you changed your opinion, otherwise consequences are something else here.

They're talking when Arnav felt cold air. He turned towards stairs and there coming his life Khushi down. She's in yellow and white combination saree with open hairs. Pregnancy making her Even very beautiful.

Aman: don't stare that much. 

Arnav: shut up Aman.

Khushi smiled seeing them. Her little belly which is now visible making her perfect woman like if anyone see khushi they will turn towards her to see again and again. She's looking that beautiful today. She's coming slowly when Chirag came to her from stairs and helped her to come down.

Khushi: thank you. Wow someone is looking handsome ha?? Trying to impress my Bhabhi??

Chirag: my sister is center of attraction in today's ceremony. When my sister is looking this more beautiful. Then her brother should be look handsome right??

Aman: absolutely right. We both brothers look more handsome than your husband.

Arnav smiled hearing this. Khushi raised her eyebrows seeing him. When Anjali came down wearing yellow saree.

Khushi: see how much you want Bhai. Because after Haldi you can't meet each other. You will see Di directly in alter.

Arnav: don't take it seriously Chirag. Because it's not applied in our wedding.

Khushi: that because we don't know that we are getting married. Situation is different there.

Arnav; whatever but we done all rituals indirectly.

Indrajith: ok fine now. Let's go, stage is waiting for you all. Khushi first your turn.

Stages are two, opposite to each other and in center there is transparent cloth is attached. Khushi made Chirag to sit, first she puts Tilak on his forehead and after that she applied Haldi on his cheek. After Khushi one by one started to apply. Khushi took the bowl which is applied to Chirag and came to Anjali.

Anjali: now you came here as Bhabhi or Chirag's sister??

Anjali: both. I brought shagun Haldi from my brother side and I will apply as your Bhabhi.

Anjali smiled and nodded. Khushi again took Aarti and puts Tilak on her forehead, she circled the Aarti after this she took flower jewelry and made Anjali to wear. After this she wanted to apply Haldi but stopped in mid way.

Anjali: what happened Khushi??

Khushi: I think your Chote have to apply Haldi first on you. Because he wanted to see you as a bride.

Arnav was emotional hearing this. He always wanted his Di’s happiness from start. She always his first priority. He came to stage and standing in front of his Di. Anjali also have tears in her eyes seeing him. Arnav is not moving, he just starring Anjali. Khushi kept her hand on his shoulder and said to apply. Arnav nodded his head and took Haldi paste and applied on Anjali's cheeks.