Spiritual 58

After one day Khushi gain conscious. When she opened her eyes Arnav is caressing her hairs. He's happy when she opened her eyes.

Arnav: Khushi, you're fine right?? Is it paining more??

Khushi: I'm fine Arnav, little pain is still there. It's normal in C section operation. Where is my son??

Arnav smiled and brought their son from crib to bed. She's happy seeing her bundle of joy is sleeping.

Arnav: you know his smile is just like you Khushi. Di saying that he looks like me. I don't know about that. How can they guess so easily.

Khushi: seeing his features Di told you. It's true that he just looks like you. Junior ASR.

Arnav: Thank you Khushi, to gifting this precious bundle of joy. I really don't know how to thank you for this happiness.

Nurse came there and said them to go out. Arnav is not ready to leave them. 

Nurse: try to understand Sir, this is the time to feed baby. Like you saw your wife can't feed her in this position.. so we. I'm helping her to feed your baby.

Arnav: what's the big deal in that?? She can feed my baby in front of me.

Nurse seeing him weirdly and Khushi is smiling to see him like that. Khushi asked nurse to give two minutes that she will send him out. Nurse nodded her head and went out.

Arnav: why she's not understanding?? I saw you fully then what's the need to go out. I want to see you feeding our son.

Khushi: Arnav, it will awkward if you stay here. Nurse feel uncomfortable if you stay here. You understanding right? What I'm saying… you can see in home when I feed our baby right?? Please now go out.

Arnav: ok fine, you just take care, Don't move so much while feeding him ok??

Khushi nodded her head. Arnav kissed on her forehead. He came out and nurse seeing him weirdly like how's this person is so shameless.

Arnav: Don't stare me like that.. you don't know seeing me you have to pay Tax.

Nurse: I think you ran away from mental hospital. How weird person you're!! God knows how Mrs. Raizada handling you.

Saying this she went inside. Aman and Chirag is smiling seeing this scene. 

Arnav: what?? This nurse is crazy… 

Aman: we know who's crazy… actually I came to inform you that I'm going to dark forest. Keep Khushi safe I will come as soon as possible. Don't tell this to Khushi ok??

Arnav: please Aman, try to understand. Situation is not in our hand. If something happens to you then Khushi will never forgive me.

Aman: you're forgetting that I'm Werewolf Arnav. Nothing going to happen. I will be safe. You just take care of Khushi. I will come back soon.

Aman bid bye to them. Chirag is setting up the entire Nandanvan in CCTV. He know whatever going to happen in future that will happen here in Nandanvan. 

Arnav: done your arrangements??

Chirag: ya almost…. 

Arnav: You're regretting to have relationship with my family right?? Because we don't know what happens in five days. We don't know we'll be alive or dead.

Chirag: don't say like that Arnav, I'm blessed that I got family like you. If in five days we all are dead then I don't have any regrets, because I got what I want… A loving wife… a Caring Sister with family. I'm happy person Arnav.