Spiritual 63

Arnav's entire world collapsed hearing Khushi left home. He admits that he troubled her a lot. He not talked with her properly, but he have that satisfaction in his heart that she's here, with him. He can feel her around him everyday, that's enough for him. But today….. How can she leave him like that. She didn't thought once leaving him and our son?? Anjali came to him and handed a contract papers.

Anjali: Congratulations Chote, you're free from every relationship from now on. At Least she will be happy staying away from this mansion.

Now he get to know that today is last day of their contract. That's why she left this house forever. In this six month she not tried to talk with him. Whenever he went to her room to take Nandhan she always go to washroom without seeing his face. No Expression nothing.

Nani: why you punished her this much Chote?? You gave her life time pain as a punishment.

Arnav is so desperate, he don't know what to do and how to find Khushi. If he call Aman to find Khushi his heart will be broke. Keeping stone on his heart he called Aman. When he punished Khushi their friendship also gone. He's working in AR now as only Professional assignment not for personal.

Aman: yes Sir??

Arnav hate whenever Aman calls him as Sir instead of Arnav.

Arnav: Aman make our detective team active and start to search.

Aman: ok Sir. May I know the person details??

Arnav gulped his saliva before telling Khushi's name.

Arnav: Khushi…… She's missing from morning.

Aman was shocked hearing this. This can't be happens. His Chutki not take such a decision to leave her own home.

Arnav: Aman….. please find her.

Aman gulped his pain and said “sure sir, process is active”. Saying this he hang up the call. Aman sat on the floor and thinking about where Khushi must be.

~~~~~~~~~~

AR OFFICE

Aman came to Arnav's cabin. He saw him roaming here and there in tension. Aman is angry seeing him when she's here he didn't cared for her. When she's not here he's desperate. Arnav saw him.

Arnav: any news about her Aman??

Aman: No Sir.

Arnav: where to find her?? Where are you Khushi??

Aman: Sir I want leave for one week.

Arnav turned towards him in shock “you know what happening here and you asking leave Aman? How can you do this to me??”.

Aman: Sorry sir, but till today I didn't asked you leave. But I really need it because my Sister is Missing and I need to find her.

Arnav: you can do it with our team Aman. Why you leaving me in this situation.

Aman: Sorry sir, I can't help you in this. I already gave information to your team. They're working on it. They directly report you. Please sanction my leave.