Spiritual 11

Chirag: beautiful House you build ASR.

Arnav: thanks, why you thought that Forbidden Area related to us.

Chirag: it's not related to you, the missing and killing started after your dad and mother accident happened in that area. So I wanted to know anything they old about that place particularly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav: I was small when this happened, but my brother Aarav was missing that time, but strange thing is after one month he himself came back.

Chirag: strange, living in that Jungle for one month it's impossible. He told anything about that?

Arnav: No, when he's back he not at all talk around 6 month. Now he's back you can ask him.

Chirag: thanks for the information…

They are talking when Pandey called him.

Pandey: sir bad news, another girl is missing, she found last at Forbidden Area some 4 days back.

Chirag: [shocked] what?? Are you sure??

Pandey: yes sir, her car is inside the Jungle, because that car have GPS.

Chirag: not again, I am coming.

Arnav: what happened??

Chirag: another accident in same Jungle, this time a young girl.

Arnav is thinking is that Khushi's body or what? Because he found her after this incident, is Khushi is Vampire!!!!

Chirag: were you lost ASR, you know I also visited that place, and my inspector says no one came alive from that Jungle.

Arnav: another person also there who came back alive from that Jungle.

Chirag: what?? Really??

Arnav: you remember that girl who's beating a boy that day?

Chirag: ya..

Arnav: she also came back alive from that Jungle. I found her unconscious on the city road in devastated state.

Chirag: thank you for informing me, I will first see this case and contact with her evening. Bye.

After Chirag left Arnav took his car and came to Gupta Mansion. Khushi is in the garden sitting and drinking tea. She shocked to see Arnav Singh Raizada here.

Khushi: you?? What are you doing here?? Bro is not came from Office till.

Arnav: come with me now.

Khushi: why?

Arnav kept her tea Down and held her hand and started to drag her towards his car.

Khushi: you became mad or what? Where you taking me.

Arnav: sit silently

Arnav warned her and Khushi sat Silently inside the car. Arnav started his car.

Khushi: are you kidnaping me? Oh Devi Mayya, I only have one life.

Arnav: everyone have one life only.

Car stopped in front of Temple, Arnav said her come out.

Khushi: can you tell me what happened? Why you brought me here??

Arnav: frankly say that night Vampire bite you?

Khushi: [confusingly] No, why?

Arnav: I don't trust you, because a young girl is dead in that Jungle 4 days back, and I found you next day so I am thinking…..