Spiritual 64

Arnav shifted to Khushi's Apartment to irritate her even more. Here Khushi became ASR and ASR became Khushi.

Aarav: I just wanted to be there Chote, why you not understanding this??

Arnav: Arre!! Bade Ajeeb Aadmi Ho?? [You're weird person] from 15 years I'm handling AR now your turn. Handle it. I need break from everything. Aman will assist you.

Aarav: but Chote, I don't know anything about this business.

Arnav: Aman will guide you everything. And haa... I talked with Commissioner and that Vampire case they will close soon.

Aarav: you're still dominating everyone Chote. But this not going to work on Fairy Princess.

Arnav: I know how stubborn she's. You just concentrate on Bhabhi. I will handle everything here.

Aarav: Fine... today she's coming to India. If you both here know she will be happy.

Arnav: we're there Bhai. Don't worry I will talk with her.

Arnav hang up the call and preparing coffee for Khushi. He came to her room and saw both mother and son sleeping cuddling each other. He kissed both of them and wakes Khushi. When she opened her eyes she was shocked seeing Arnav.

Arnav: Good morning Khushi. Get up, you're getting late for office.

Khushi; kausa Office?? [Which office].

Arnav: Arre Chirag said Na you're working here in some company?

Khushi; who said that to you?? I just came to chill out not for any work.

Arnav; what?? That means he lied to me??

Khushi ignored and went inside washroom to fresh up. Arnav was happy that Khushi is not working here. That means he have full time to spend with Khushi.

RAIZADA MANSION

When Kanak came to RM all are shocked seeing her. She's like Khushi. Only change in her is, her hairs are short and brown. Her eyes are Grey color. She smiled and took blessings of Nani.

Nani: oh God!! She's exactly like Khushi Aaru?? I can't believe on my eyes.

Anjali: wow!! Both my Brother also same and now both Bhabhi's also same. Like a twin Sister.

Chirag: ask Garima Aunty whether she delivered twins and forgot her in Greece.

All smiled hearing this. Anjali welcomed her with Aarthi. Kanak is going to stay in RM.

Chirag: by the way where is this Aman?? I didn't saw him from two days.

Aarav: he's in Paris, we have clients there. Some issues arrived that's why he gone to Paris. Yaar this business is too tough. I don't know how Chote handled this single hand.

Chirag: that's why all called him ASR, everything is possible for him.

Aarav: hope soon they sort out their relationship.

Chirag: Don't worry Nandhu do that work.

PARIS