Spiritual 5

RANA MANSION:

Chirag is sitting in garden area and thinking about what doctor said him today.

Chirag: [self-talk] is that true that Vampires alive in this world? So much of confusion in this case.

Only one person can help me in this, and he's none other than Dad INDRAJIT RANA.

A man in his 50 coming down from stairs, seeing him no one tell that he's 50 year old.

He saw here and there and not found Chirag. He very well know where he will be. So he came out and saw Chirag sitting in garden and thinking something.

Indrajith: [coming to Chirag] the case is so complicated that you're thinking this much.

Chirag: how you know Dad that I am thinking about Case??

Indrajith: come on, you don't have girlfriend for her you will think like this, in your life only case is your life partner.

Chirag: Dad, again you started GF things. I am not interested in any relationship now.

Indrajith: thank God you said NOW, I thought you will not marry.

Chirag: Dad…..

Indrajith: OK, OK tell me what is bothering you?

Chirag: you think or believe in Vampires? I mean is they present or its fairytale stories.

Indrajith: you believe in God?

Chirag: ya…

Indrajith: when god is present in this world then demon also present. In that Vampire also come. You know when I was in duty, I heard there is Dark Forest out of city. That is forbidden area.

Chirag: I know, yesterday night I gone there to see. People say no one came back from that jungle, but nothing happened to me.

Indrajith: as a officer I feel proud, but a father not, when you know that is forbidden area then why you gone there??

Chirag: I think the Vampire activity begins at night, you know I saw many skeleton there. God it's very scary Dad.

Indrajith: now what you wanted to do?

Chirag: that's what I don't know, my mind is blocked.

Indrajith: to solve a case we have to scratch the history or say the past, from when it is begins and why??

Chirag: from today itself I will start the investigation. I will see where it leads.

Indrajith: don't go alone next time. Get that?

Chirag nodded and both went inside the mansion.

---------------: :-----------------

NIGHT CLUB: