Spiritual 6

Aarav is watching his fairy princess and tonight he's very happy that he will reach his destination.

Aarav: [self-talk, seeing the Jungle] Get ready to welcome your Queen, my Queen, my fairy princess.

Before she talk anything, Aarav again moved fastly in front of her. Khushi felt her heart came in her mouth.

Khushi started to run on that road itself, chanting Hanuman Chalisa. Aarav don't know what to do, so he directly came in front of her wearing mask.

Aarav: [ in double voice] you can't go out of this Jungle fairy princess, this is my kingdom. I am King here.

Khushi not at all talking, she is hell scared seeing his red eyes and teeth.

Aarav: that day I lost you, but not this time. You will be my Queen, and tonight is very special night for Vampire like us, Full Moon Night.

This time that man came back and Chanting something, that man holds him tight and said….

Man: Run Khushi!!! Run!! And don't turn back.

Khushi started to run without seeing back, Aarav held him and throws in a such way that he fell 2Km away from where Aarav is standing.

Khushi running and running, it's already 1:30 am. Aarav following her like nothing happened, because he easily catch her.

The city road is nearing, so Aarav was about get her that man came again and holds him.

Man: Run!! You will reach city road, Run Khushi!! Run.

Khushi is feeling dizzy while running like this, she reached the city road where written on the board DON'T ENTER, THIS IS FORBIDDEN AREA!

Reaching there she turned back and shocked to see the man, and that man is none other than Shashi Gupta. Khushi's father.

Khushi was about enter again inside the Jungle her and stopped her.

Shashi: don't come again inside this Jungle, if you enter now then you will not go out again to your world.

Aarav is struggling in his clutch, he forgot that Ghost also more powerful on the full moon night, they will be even more powerful if the soul is pure.

Khushi: [crying] Dad….

Shashi: go!! I can't hold him more, you have my promise Angel Go!!

Khushi nodded and ran away from there, but she not able to run anymore and she fell down unconscious.

Aarav again throws him and coming towards Khushi, before he came near her, A car came and stopped in front of her.

A man came out and he's none other than Arnav Singh Raizada!! Aarav stopped seeing Arnav, if anyone else present this time then he will killed that man also.

Arnav was shocked to see a girl, who's unconscious in the middle of the road.

Arnav: [ self-talk] is she human or Witch?? Don't know it's also a forbidden area. What to do?? First I will check her legs, if they are in normal then she's human.

Before he began to check her, Arnav came to car and took Raksha Daaga which her Di gave him for his security.

He saw here and there, before Arnav's eyes fell on Aarav, he hides behind tree. Arnav slowly moved her sari up and saw her normal legs which is adored by Anklets.

Arnav: thank God she's human, seeing her outfit I should get to know that she's human, witch's wear only black and white. But here she wore RED SARI.