Spiritual 18

It was night Aarav is still roaming in his room.

Aarav: [self-talk] these rituals and Pooja draining my power, if this continues then how I will marry my Fairy Princess?? Don't know what I am thinking that time and eating that Apple.

These humans food is yuck! Only blood is favorite food. I have to go for hunting, this Arnav don't know what he's doing still now, can't he get sleep?? If I go now what if he come to my room??

Aarav came to window and staring Arnav who was standing near pool and watching stars.

Aarav: this will be good time to go for hunting, but have to careful now a days these humans became very clever, they installed CCTV everywhere in the city.

Aarav went out of Mansion within seconds, he move so fast that even air also not pass.

Arnav is staring stars, in his life he have only one worry and that is his Di’s happiness, whatever happened in past she never ignored him that much like other family members done, that's why he have more concern towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chirag announced all city that don't roam in the night and he strictly warned companies in which employees work in night shift, all companies installed CCTV.

Aarav is roaming here and there, he's not in his original form, he's BAT and roaming from one tree to another tree.

Aarav: what happened to this city??? No humans are roaming outside.

He roamed around two hours but he didn't found his pray.

Aarav: I think tonight I have to attack on Man, I love girls to be my pray, I can fulfill my Lust with food, two treats, but men's, only for food. It's already getting late so I can't take my pray to my Dark world, I have to just drink his blood and leave him to live. This is first time I am leaving my pray alive.

Aarav saw a man coming out from a company and talking in phone all smiling.

Aarav: must be girlfriend.

Aarav staring that man and controlling his mind, that man drops the phone and started to walk like ghost towards back side of company. Aarav smiled and he fly towards him, when he was sure about the background he came in his original form A Vampire Form. That man just standing like ghost, Aarav not wasting much time attacked on him and suck the blood, not fully he left the blood which is required minimum in humans. That man fainted and Aarav again became BAT and fly towards RM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUPTA MANSION:

Khushi not at all getting sleep after Mehendi function. She's sitting near window and staring Guest house and her palm which is adored by A alphabet.

Khushi: why I am feeling like this?? It's wrong Khushi you're getting marry his elder brother, don't think these things about LG. These things are just coincidence. Nothing else.

Khushi: [heart] but why your heart not accepting this?? I will tell you why?? Because your heart wants Arnav but your mind is decided that you with will marry Aarav.

Khushi: [mind] Aarav is good not like Arnav who always scold me or say something that hurts me.

Khushi: [heart] really?? Then whenever he held you then why you felt warmth in his arms??

Khushi: just stop you both, my marriage is fixed with Aarav, when he doesn't have feeling for me then how can I have?? It's wrong Khushi get a grip before it's too late.

Saying this she stood up and slept on bed seeing her Mehendi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING: