Spiritual 14

Aarav: what the hell is this? What that smell means? Is that person really back? Why I am getting negative vibes? If this continues then, how I will marry Khushi? I have to do something.

It was night and Aarav came to Jungle, he's sitting and thinking about what to do?

Aarav: I have to do this, if that person comes in front of me then also he can't recognize who I am.

Aarav started to say something and some no where Bats are coming in the sky and flying around him. He came in his original form, the Vampire form. He opened his eyes and saw them.

His eyes are red now and within no time blood falling on him, that blood is from bats. He stretched his arms closing his eyes and welcoming the the more power.

After this the powers came inside him, he opened his eyes, the blood which is on his body, now going inside his body. Within no time his body is clean like before. After this he came back from the jungle, it's already early morning when he came back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORNING:

Anjali: where you went suddenly Aaru? What Khushi think about you if you do like this?

Aarav: I am sorry Didu… some urgent work came that's Why not saying much I went out. You guys selected Ring for her?

Anjali: [showing ring] yes, see how is this?

Aarav: wow, it's nice and beautiful, must say you chose best ring for her.

Anjali: not me, in this home, who knows about jewelry is Chote only, I forced him to choose.

Arnav: [coming to them] next time don't blackmail me, I selected that ring only because Di said to select.

Aarav: I don't mind Arnav, why you always have negative thoughts about me?

Arnav: give one incident that I will not say negative thoughts about you?? You give only one good thing and that to hurting me, this scar, people say with this scar my eyes looks intense.

Anjali: please Chote, don't say anything like that.

Arnav: see!! They always take your side, whatever I do it's nothing for them.

Saying this he went out angrily, Aarav called him to wait but Arnav not listened.

Aarav: he turned very short tempered Didu…. He's not like this before.

Anjali: you just leave it, and concentrate on marriage, I will talk to Chote.

Aarav nodded and Anjali went out, Aarav thought somewhere he's the reason behind his anger.

Aarav: come on Aarav, don't be Senti, it's not suits you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARNAV'S ROOM:

Arnav: if you came here to talk about Aarav then I don't want to talk anything.

Anjali: please Chote don't do this, he came after many years, now he's getting marry, don't spoil his mood.

Arnav: from where it's ended again started from same thing, that's Why I don't wanted to come here. I am happy in my life alone.

Anjali: [crying] please don't say like this Chote.

Arnav: please leave me alone Di.

Anjali: but…..

Arnav: if this continues like this, then today itself I will go back to US. I am saying this last time, don't irritate me taking his side in front me.