Spiritual 51

GUEST HOUSE 

Arnav and Khushi is sitting in Garden area and talking about their journey.

Khushi: you planned this much only??

Arnav: Ya, why you you excepting more??

Khushi: nothing, then let's go to sleep. I will very much sleepy.

Arnav: OK tell me what can you offer me for this night??

Khushi: what do you mean by offer??

Arnav winked her and Khushi's eyes popped up getting his intentions. Arnav smirked seeing her. He know what she wants, but nowadays she stopped opening up, reason he don't know about that.

Khushi: I can't do anything now, I am tired.

Arnav holds her hands and kissed “What you hiding Khushi?? I know something is bothering you. Tell me we both solve it together”.

Khushi: nothing like that, when your husband is Arnav Singh Raizada then problems not come to me.

Arnav: sure Na?? Because I have feeling that you're hiding something from me.

Khushi: nothing Baba, why should I hide something from you?? You planned this boring party to celebrate??

Arnav smiled seeing her, he know she's changing the topic. He don't want to pressure her to tell everything. He stood up and tied a blindfold around Khushi's eyes.

Khushi: what are you doing?? Leave me Arnav.

Arnav removed her Saree pallu and tied her hands behind.

Khushi: Are you kidnapping me?? That's not gonna happen. You know whom you're kidnapping??

Arnav lifted her in his arms and said “Shut up Khushi! You know you became little heavy to lift you”. Khushi opened her mouth in 'O’ shape hearing this.

Khushi: What do you mean Laad Governor?? You think I am fat??

Arnav: off course not baby. You're looking more hot in this. You continue this much weight after delivery also OK?? I love your these chubby cheeks.

Khushi: first tell me where you taking me like this.

Arnav slowly entered inside the pool. In this guest house pool have steps to enter Inside. Khushi felt warm water. Arnav slowly made Khushi to stand in pool.

Khushi: open this Arnav, otherwise I will start to scold you.

Arnav came near to her and kept his finger on her lips.

Arnav: Shhhhhhh…… no talks only action here.

Khushi: but water in pool is warm water. 

Arnav: yes, because I don't want my baby to feel cold water. It's not safe that's why this warm water.

Arnav slowly removed her clutches and then her blindfold. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and surprised seeing the pool. It's fully covered by red rose petals. He saw Arnav who's already removed his shirt.

Arnav: this is what I planned. With your permission can I start my Personal Business ma'am??

Khushi smiled and hugged him tightly. She's so surprised seeing the decorations. Must say her husband is super in these qualities to arrange surprise party.

IMAGE

Arnav started to remove her Saree. This is one of the hotest encounter between them. Khushi can't even imagine that what stored for her. Every minute Arnav is giving her surprises. They spent their encounter on the pool, inside the pool and now both sitting in their bedroom. Khushi is sitting in between his legs and Arnav hugged her from behind.