Epilogue

Arnav is taking bath. Khushi is calling him from hall. He didn't heard her voice. In angry Khushi made Nandhu sleep in cradle and came to his room. Before she bang bathroom Arnav came out wrapping towel to his lower portion. In that process Khushi's hand touched Arnav's chest and he closed his eyes tightly. Both are seeing each other eyes. Khushi's eyes traveled towards his lips. Arnav huskily asked “You want something??”.

Khushi is lost in the web that she's didn't responding. Her lips are slightly open. Arnav's wet hairs and well built body making Khushi nervous and water drops from his hairs fell on Khushi's cheek. He removed water drops from her cheeks and khushi closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Arnav: Don't stare me like this?? Your these dove shape eyes makes me out of control.

Khushi: wo…. I…. I.mean….

She's blabbering something when Arnav pecked on her lips. He's not moving his lips. He's waiting to Khushi respond back. When he didn't got any response he left her lips. Before he step back Khushi holds his face and placed her lips and started to kiss him back. This going to steamy session between them. Arnav made her sleep on bed and havourd on her.

Arnav; are you sure that you want This??

Khushi; yes I want….

Arnav nodded his head and again placed his lips on her lips and started to kiss her. This encounter end up become one again after 6 months. She forgave Him.

RAIZADA MANSION

Anjali and Chirag came back from their honeymoon and waiting to get news about three Person. Aarav, Arnav and Aman.

Anjali: I think we should arrange a wedding date as soon as possible for Aaru.

Nani; you're right Bitiya, I'm just waiting for Chote’s arrival.

Chirag: we can arrange two weddings at a Time.

Anjali and Nani seeing him in confusion hearing two weddings.

Anjali: Two weddings??

Chirag: Arre I forgot to inform you all that Aman loving someone in Paris. He told me not say anything to anyone except Arnav.

Nani; Chote Know this??

Chirag nodded his head and said “Arnav already planned their wedding, everything is ready”.

PARIS

Aman: try to understand Khushi. If Arnav not come to Paris to attend this meeting then we'll face massive loss. He's not ready to come. So please make him ready to come Paris.

Khushi said ok and came to Arnav. He's busy with their son. Both are playing.

Khushi: I want to go Paris. Let's go. From there we trio can go.back to India.

Arnav: but still our holidays are not over. We will go after some days.

Khushi; we're going means we're going. No arguments on this Arnav. Come Nandhu we will fly to Paris to meet your Maamu.

Arnav: I'm hearing your each and every word that doesn't mean you to order me. Don't forget I'm ASR.

Khushi: who said you to come with us to Paris?? I and my son is going. If you want you can come. If you don't then stay here and enjoy.