Panic At The Mall | Slight Prinxiety

summary: while they're out shopping, patton is trying to get roman to confess that he has feelings for virgil. meanwhile, roman is trying not to have a gay panic over virgil's outfits

word count: 352

the second outfit is the outfit corpse is wearing on the white tee cover (but i added a chain to make it  e d g y) also, this is super short, but i still enjoyed writing it :) (again just realized i didn't publish this -_-)

tw/cw// roman's a lil upset bc patton keeps figuratively pushing him but that's about it :))

~~~~

While shopping with his friends, Roman was bombarded by Patton the second Logan and Virgil left to the dressing rooms. "But you like Virgil. I know you do." Roman rolled his eyes. "No, I don't. I never thought sitting next to you for 10 minutes would ever be this excruciating."

"Can I just come out now? I don't feel like putting on the whole outfit." Virgil called from inside the dressing room. "No." Patton and Roman told him at the same time before turning back to each other. "But the way you look at him-" "Is the way I look at everyone else. It's not as big of a deal as you think, Patton."

Virgil walked out of the dressing stall and awkwardly stood in front of Roman and Patton. Patton squealed happily and gushed over how cute he looked; Roman just stared with a red face. Virgil wore a black zip-up hoodie with short-sleeves, a white t-shirt, a purple plaid skirt, and black-and-white striped leggings. "You think it looks good?" "It looks incredible, right, Roman?" Roman cleared his throat awkwardly, "Uh, yeah. It looks great." A small smile formed on Virgil's face as he nodded. "I'm going to go try on the other outfit now. I'll be right back."

Patton shook Roman back and forth excitedly, speaking quietly once Virgil shut the door. "You totally thought he was cute! You're so in love with him." Roman shushed him, which wasn't very effective. "I just acknowledged that he looked good; it didn't mean anything." "Sure it didn't; I know love when I see it."

A minute later, Virgil exited the stall and awkwardly stood in front of Patton and Roman once more. Virgil changed into a more comfortable outfit that he'd picked out, a white tee shirt with a purple splatter on the front, black skinny jeans, and silver chains hanging from his belt loops. Roman's eyes widened once he saw him, and he was immediately sent into a coughing fit. Patton complimented Virgil, completely ignoring his best friend's cough attack. "What do you think, Roman?"

Roman gulped. "I think I'm gay."

~~~~

i've been working on this one for A MONTH bc i couldn't figure out the second outfit, but i was watching corpse's interview with anthony padilla, and then i was listening to his songs in the shower, and it HIT ME. my hc virgil would totally be into corpse's videos and music (i'm not even really into corpse's content, the idea's just kind there). anywho, hope you enjoyed, love you all, stay safe, buh bye!!

3/24/21