Coffee Burn | Crack Fic

summary: patton, roman, and virgil are hanging out together. virgil mentions his burn scars and patton and roman are shocked.

word count: 139

this is a crack fic based on my friends again since i'm stressing over a test today, so characterization might be off :)

tw// slight cursing, mentions of burn scars

~~~~

"Nah, the only scars I have are on my thighs. They're burn scars. One time I accidentally spilled boiling hot coffee on myself and now I still have the scars." Virgil said before taking a bite of his pizza. "Wait, what?!" Patton and Roman cried in unison. Virgil squinted at Roman, "Dude, I've literally told you this before. Didn't you see them while we were changing out for gym?"

Roman cued offended princey noises, "No, I didn't see them! I purposely turned to face the corner while you suited out. I didn't want you to think I was being weird and gay by looking at you. Like 'Ew, the gay guy's staring at me while I'm changing out, he probably has a crush on me.' You know?" "WE'RE BOTH GAY, YOU DUMB SHIT!" "THAT WOULD'VE MADE IT EVEN WORSE!"

~~~~

i actually can't believe that i didn't have to alter much from our convo for this, so this is word for word. hope you all enjoyed, love you all, stay safe, buh bye!!

5/12/20