The Assassin Rulebook | Slight Logince

summary: roman and logan attend a school where murder is allowed if you can get away with it, all they have to do is follow the rules

word count: 770

i just realized how much this sounds like danganronpa i promise, it's more like deadly class (i should finish that show btw dhfhdhdk) also, sorry this one is a lil weird, idk if i like or hate this one BUT it's spooky and it's good enough for SPOOKY DAY

tw/cw// mention of teacher relations with a minor (and a teacher attempting to have such relations with a minor repeatedly), one scene almost gets spicy, blood, violence, weapons, death/murder

~~~~

Logan Jin and Roman Jiménez both attended the same odd school. To the outside world, they were attending a special private school, a school so prestigious that not even the richest person in the world could buy their way into the walls of the building.

However, their school held a small secret; while the world thought they studied rocket science and other academic subjects, they were actually being trained to be the world's greatest assassins. 

That thought always made Roman laugh to himself; they were being trained to be assassins yet violence on campus was still prohibited.

Rule one: Do not attack fellow classmates/faculty

Roman sat next to his best friend and greeted him, only getting a nod in response. He was aware that he was the more extroverted of the two so it wasn't a bother if Logan didn't show much emotion. "Code red." Logan said lowly, as to not attract attention. "On who?" "Jiménez." Roman looked from Logan to his older brother, Remus Jiménez, with the other teachers.

"Okay, why?" Roman asked calmly. "He came onto me again." Logan whispered, Roman clenched his fist, his gaze at his brother turning into a glare. "We don't have to if you don't want to. I understand, he's your brother." "He deserves it. He hooked up with my ex last year, he's failing people on purpose, and he's gone out of his way to make my life a living hell every day since I was born, don't worry about it." Logan nodded, "After school?" "Yep." "Cool."

Rule two: If rule number one is broken, do not get caught

Remus was sat at his desk, grading papers, when Logan came in. "Um, Mr. Jiménez? I need your help with something." Remus nodded and looked up at his student, inappropriate thoughts dancing through his head at the sight of Logan's tight uniform. He stood from his chair and leaned against the side of his desk, crossing his arms and legs. "Well, whatever it is, you're very intelligent, I'm sure you'll get it in no time." He flashed his wide, charming grin, watching Logan giggle a bit.

"Well, it's regarding our most recent topic: dealing with a struggler. I might need a more...personal demonstration." Logan spoke in a sultry voice, getting closer to Remus and running a hand across his shoulder. Remus nodded, allowing Logan's hands to roam around his chest. He moved away from his desk, remaining nearly motionless and closed his eyes as he got lost in the sensations of Logan moving behind him, breath fanning over his neck.

"So, the part I'm stuck on," Logan nearly whispered in Remus's ear. "Is what would the victim do if they're experienced, but caught off guard?" Remus chuckled. "Hate to break it to ya, Lo, but that question wasn't on the homework this week." "No, it wasn't. Maybe we should test it, that way I'll know for sure." Remus gasped at the feeling of a knife stabbed through his chest, his eyes snapping open to see Roman staring back at him with rage in his eyes.

"R-Ro-" "You can't tell me you didn't see this coming, Remus." He drove the knife deeper into his brother, Remus struggled to get away but Logan kept him in place. "Y-You both will get ca-aught. You'll be exp-pelled, they'll give you the death penalty." Roman nodded with a sick grin. "Rule one: don't harm faculty. But you're forgetting about rule number two, we just can't get caught."

Rule three: If the breaking of rule one or two was not solo work, do not trust your accomplices or friends

"Thanks for helping us with this, Virge. We really appreciate it." Roman said softly. Virgil just shrugged, he wasn't a boy of many words. He patted the shovel over the spot where Remus was buried, somewhere no one would find him.

Roman glanced at Logan, nodding his head. Logan turned to Virgil and gripped his hair, pulling his head back and cutting across his throat with a knife. Virgil dropped to the ground, arms frantically trying to stop his neck from bleeding but failing to succeed.

Rule four: If anyone involved can't be trusted, finish the job

Logan turned back to Roman. "Okay, let's get back to the dorm before-" Logan stabbed into Roman's stomach, one hand on his shoulder and the other pushing the knife painfully deep into Roman's torso. "Rule number four, Ro, I have to finish the job." Logan let Roman drop to the floor, much like Virgil. He stabbed the knife into Roman's chest a few more times, just for good measure.

"Can't be too careful."

~~~~

i proofread my own stuff and i actually jumped when i got to the S P I C Y scene bc i totally forgot i put that in dhfhdhdk :) i hope you all enjoyed this one, love you all, stay safe, buh bye!!

10/31/20