Reunited | Platonic Intruality

summary: patton and many other heroes/creatures were snapped away by thanos, remus intends to bring his best friend justice and hopefully reunite with him

word count: 461

idk what this is, really, but i just really wanted to do intruality as peter parker and tony stark so it's basically infinity war and endgame without the sadder parts :D very short just bc today was my first day of school :))

tw/cw// de*th, crying, sadness :,)

~~~~

Remus jumped after Thanos, who teleported himself off Titan, but fell to the floor as the villain was gone. The hero rose to his feet, frantically searching around the rubble. "Where is he? Where did he go?" Patton grabbed Remus by his shoulders. "Remus, listen to me. You need to calm down. He's gone." Remus panted heavily, worn out from their attempt to stop Thanos from getting the time stone. "Did we just lose?" He asked Patton shakily.

Patton, who usually had a positive and confident demeanor, looked down fearfully. "I-I don't know."

"Um, guys?" Everyone turned to Virgil, who was staring down at his hand as it turned to dust. "Virgil, no!" Roman ran over to him but was too late. "It's over, we lost." Logan whispered somberly before he too disappeared.

Janus teared up. "No, please." He whimpered before turning to dust. 

The remaining three heroes stuck close together. "What do we do?!" "I don't know; Virgil was the only one that could teleport!" Roman yelled at Remus. "Wait, no, no, no," Patton begged miserably. The twins turned to the peppy hero as he began to disappear.

Remus quickly held onto him. "Patton, hold on. Please, hang on." Remus laid Patton down with tears in his eyes. "Patton, no."

~~~~

Roman gulped nervously as he stared down the entirety of Thanos's army. "Are we really about to do this?" Remus let out a shaky exhale. "He took away everything; the least we can do is try to take it back." Roman nodded, not bothering to respond.

"R-R-" The twins furrowed their eyebrows, hearing someone's voice coming into their earpieces. The voice seemed to be struggling for connection. "R-Remus? Can you hear me? It's Patton." "Patton?" Roman whispered softly. "On your left." Roman's and Remus's eyes widened, both turning around to see all of the lost heroes returned.

Roman grinned, now fully motivated to defeat Thanos once and for all. 

As the heroes all burst into battle, Remus struggled to defend himself, laying helplessly on the ground, as he was relentlessly attacked by one of Thanos's Outriders. The creature was shot off and killed, finally allowing Remus to take a breather. He stood up to see who saved him, freezing when he saw Patton coming up and brushing him off.

"I'm not really sure what happened but Doctor Strange and his wizards came to retrieve us when we all woke up. They told us we were needed in battle and they teleported us here. They also said that it's been five years which sounds really scary in hindsight-" Remus pulled Patton into a tight hug, squeezing his eyes shut to block the tears from coming back. 

"I missed you." Remus whispered. The hero smiled and hugged back. "I'm here now."

~~~~

idk, i really love peter and tony's relationship in the movies, endgame and far from home both officially took me out T-T anywho, sorry about all these very mediocre superhero aus, i'm just trying to cope with the fact that i probably won't like phase 4 stuff as much as phase 3 for the mcu :)) hope you all enjoyed, love you all, stay safe, buh bye!!

6/1/21 (happy pride month :))