Care | Loceit

summary: logan's boyfriend cares about his health :)

word count: 405

this is kinda late bc i couldn't force myself to do anything over the weekend sdjhfkksj T-T

tw/cw// tired logan, that should be it lol :))

~~~~

Logan sighed as he finally finished the last of his work. When he didn't think too much about it, the work came easily to him and he'd get the work done without even remembering how he got there. However, his boyfriend claimed that 'dissociating' while doing work wasn't healthy.

'I'm not dissociating, Janus, it's called being productive.' Logan thought to himself stubbornly.

His phone lit up, Janus's contact appearing over the call screen, 'Speaking of Janus.' Logan thought with a small smile.

Answering the call with a greeting, his grin widened at the smile that was evident in his boyfriend's voice.

"Did you finish your home- you know what? Why am I even asking? Of course, you did." Janus said sarcastically.

Logan chuckled and shrugged, "Yeah, I finished it just now."

"Do you remember it?"

A beat of silence passed by before the nerdy boy responded, in a hesitant voice, "No."

Sighing, Janus continued, "One step at a time, right? For now, you need to get some rest, it's already 10:30."

With a scrunched-up nose, Logan furrowed his eyebrows. "But that's early, isn't it?" 

"For me, not for you. You're supposed to be in bed before 10 so you can fall asleep before 10:20, which will give you your eight hours, remember?"

Despite his better judgment, Logan couldn't help the blush and lovesick grin that appeared across his face. "You know my schedule?"

"Of course," Janus said matter-of-factly. "I know when you have extra time, you like to break your 30-minutes of no screentime rule and scroll through Tik Tok or AO3. Oh, and if you miss that break before bed, you scroll on your phone in the morning while you get ready."

Logan knew for a fact that Janus had to, in fact, be his favorite person in the world.

"For now though, you need to get some rest. Get a good night's sleep, Lo. I'll see you tomorrow."

After saying their goodbyes, Logan relaxed into his bed. His mind drifted to all of the other crushes and boyfriends he's had. None of them knew much about him. If anyone asked, they'd all resort to the same excuse of Logan being heavily invested in schoolwork. (Which was really only partly true.)

To Logan, it's a relief to know that his boyfriend cared so much about him, that his feelings were reciprocated. 'I really do love him.' He thought wistfully as he drifted into unconsciousness.

~~~~

i'm so tired skdhfkjd anywho, hope you enjoyed this, some logan fluff :)) i love you all, stay safe, buh bye!!

3/8/22