Tutor | Logince

summary: roman can't focus on his math homework because his tutor is just too distracting.

word count: 159

logince fluff to fill the soul :)) also it's officially been two years of quarantine and almost two years of me becoming really passionate in this book skdhkj when i started it before, i posted very sparingly but now i've gone farther than i ever thought and i want to thank all of you for supporting me on the way :D

tw/cw// very very shy logince, lots of fluff, really short :,)

~~~~

Roman stared down at his homework, knowing full well he'd be able to solve it if there weren't something, or someone, else clouding his thoughts. "Are you stuck?" Blushing from embarrassment, Roman nodded shyly.

His tutor and boyfriend, Logan, smiled in reassurance before walking him through the problem. Roman tried to focus on what Logan was saying but he couldn't help but notice how close they were.

The distracted boy wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's, burying his face in his shoulder. Logan chuckled and nodded, closing the notebooks. "Okay, I get it, no more math."

He put the notebooks in his backpack and softly stroked Roman's hair, causing Roman to smile softly.

When they started dating, Logan made it clear that he wasn't good with physical affection. After about five months of dating, the studious boy had become more comfortable with the comforting touches.

With a relaxed sigh, Roman felt more calm in Logan's presence than ever before.

~~~~

okay i FINALLY got this done omigosh dksddjkj last week was so stressful for no reason ToT anywho, i hope you all enjoyed, love you all, stay safe, buh bye!!

3/14/22 (happy pi day!! :D)