Drabbles | Moceit/Prinxiety (SPOILERS FOR RECENT EPISODE)

summary: part 1 - janus and patton watch their ex-boyfriends have a great time without them so they spend some time together. part 2 - roman has been dealt a tough hand recently, maybe someone can make it all better.

word count: 580

okay these are drabbles bc i had so many ideas but none of them could be fully fledged stories yet :)) i only put these together since they were the most similar :) also ik these suck again, not fully fledged. the spoiler free one, in my opinion, is much better.

tw// crying, mention of breaking up, sadness, well, spoilers but you wouldn't still be reading this if you haven't seen the new episode would you?

~~~~

Janus felt his main functions being used by Thomas, which wasn't usually a rare occurrence but Thomas was lying more than usual. Janus didn't want to make himself known yet so he watched Thomas with Roman and Virgil.

"Whatcha doing?" Patton chimed in cheerfully. Janus held a hand to his friend's face, nervously eyeing Roman and Virgil for a reaction. Once he was sure they hadn't heard or seen them, he turned to the bubbly side. "If you're gonna stay here, you need to whisper and stay hidden, got it?" Despite his threatening tone, Patton giggled and apologized. "So, why are we hiding?"

"Thomas has lied an exceptional amount today. He doesn't usually lie this much so I'm just making sure he's okay." Patton's mood dipped slightly. One, he knew Thomas was lying a lot more than usual today but he hoped it wasn't true. Two, here he was with his best friend, who only recently became his best friend because Roman and Virgil refused to talk to him after he defended Janus. Oh yeah, and he was now spying on his own ex-boyfriend and Janus's ex-boyfriend from afar, fun day.

Patton and Janus still didn't make themselves visible as Roman, Virgil, and Thomas got back to his apartment. They watched them all rush in and talk excitedly over each other but something caught Patton's eye. "Is Virgil's eyeshadow...purple? I thought it was black." Janus's expression remained blank. "It changes based on his emotions. It gets purple when he's really excited and full of adrenaline, I've only ever seen it happen once."

Realization washed over Patton and he looked at Janus sadly, "Why don't we get out of here, yeah? Come on." They went to Patton's room and had a small sob-fest, Janus ranting about his relationship with Virgil while Patton cried over his recent breakup with Roman. After hours of crying and comfort, Patton brought Janus into a cuddle and smiled at the now sleeping side.

~~quick a/n bc i hate these but technically these two aren't connected but there's nothing in them that specifically says they aren't so yeh anywho go back to reading :))~~

Roman had been having a rough few months, all of his insecurities built up until it all blew up in his face during filming of the most recent Sanders Sides episode. Immediately after he had sunk out, he went to Virgil's room and spent hours complaining about everything that had happened.

Virgil was the only one who had been there for him. Logan and Patton agreed with Deceit, why couldn't they understand that they were wrong? Recently, due to the lack of trust between the other light sides, Roman had been spending more time with Virgil, getting to know him better. He found out that while he still loves The Black Cauldron, The Princess and The Frog was his second favorite Disney movie, spiders were his favorite creatures on planet Earth, and his eyeshadow would change colors depending on his emotions.

Roman had never seen Virgil's color change until recently. He began to notice that it changed color when they were usually alone. Just last week, he and Virgil had gotten into a dance party and midway through a song, Roman noticed the bright purple under Virgil's eyes. Every time it happened, Roman felt pride fill his heart, the fact that he could make Virgil feel so happy that his eyeshadow turned purple never failed to excite him. Given recent events, Roman felt extremely insecure, self-conscious, scared that maybe he couldn't help Thomas, or anyone, anymore. But with Virgil, he felt as confident as before, Virgil made him happy when he was happy.

~~~~

okay so i'm gonna be posting again in a lil bit in case anyone hasn't seen the new episode yet, it's also just my excuse to get rid of all my drafts so i can start writing again :)) anywho, i hope you all enjoyed, love you all, stay safe, buh bye!!

10/10/20

Sanders Sides One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें