Chapter 25

Jimin's P.O.V

Walking up the stairs of the bell tower I made my way to the top. I walked slowly and leisurely, looking at the view the tall and heightened building had to offer. It was a pretty image, the shining sun brightening up the whole area, blazing colours of orange, pink and purple into the sky as the whole of Majestia and its people woke from their sleep.

The sun rays peeked my eyes, making me squint. I used my hand as a shade and continued to admire the scene in front of me. Maybe I should bring Seulgi here for a date sometime, it would be so nice to watch the sun drape down and the moon slowly rises as the sparkling stars filled up the sky.

I smiled as just thinking about it made me feel giddy.

Seulgi and I haven't been able to spend a lot of time together. We had been separated from each other for the past year, and it did not make things as easy as I had hoped.

Even now, I could barely find her or have her make time for me. She was so busy, being Headmistress Oberon's second hand and all, she was kept very preoccupied and was tirelessly hard-pressed.

Moments like this simple sunrise in front of me remind me of the first time we had met, back when our lives were as this simple. Bangtan were all living together in Jin's house. His father was one of the most respected men of his time, and even today you'll see people bowing to him as he walks on the sidewalk.

Seulgi and I met when Jin's father, our well-known Sir Kim had a meeting with Seulgi's father. She had come over to assist her father in business and that was the first time I had seen her.

She was often just on her phone texting her friend. She attended Majestic Academy at the time and so I didn't know her very well since I was home-schooled.

I didn't take much interest in her at first but the more time we spent together the more I grew attached to her. Often I would sneak out of the house and meet her in secret near a lake. It might have sounded romantic but you have no idea how many times I had fallen into that lake due to the unsturdy grounds and my horrible balance.

Not a very likeable meeting spot in my opinion.

Thinking of the olds days, my mind wandered off to when I had first met the boys and how we had formed our group together. Though we had known each other for a very long time, it took us quite some years to decide to assemble.

The formation of Bangtan was a difficult one for sure. When you would have a close group of friends, you'd always make a group together and name yourself. It was a sort of tradition here in Majestia, sort of a way to remember one of the first groups ever made, not to mention they were the ones to win us a whole war.

Back in the day, when The War Of The Two was occurring, people were scared, lives were lost. Even running to the supermarket to get some bread was dangerous. Days went by horribly and people lost their loved ones almost regularly.

In front of foreign tanks and guns, we Majestians were very vulnerable. Not many local people could protect themselves. And the cost for a battle against such soulless and powerful humans was difficult. We never knew the power of a bullet or the strength of a bomb. Not to mention we never had an army to protect our land either.

We just always counted on the magic barrier to keep us safe. There was always only Majestia, no other land to fight against, no people who would dare to go against the Royal King and Queen, no battles to be fought. Having an army was never a thought to the people of Majestia and the consequences of those actions were very severe.

When the humans attacked, we Majestians were unarmed, weak and unprepared for such a thing known as war. With no actual procedure prepared for the people to follow and the only protection ever being broken through, the Royals were confused and not to mention utterly selfish.