Chapter 40

~~~~~

Tzuyu ran alongside the remaining members of Bangtan and The Silence. They raced towards the stadium, the sound of footsteps and rushing heartbeats the only thing audible. Her lungs felt like they were being suffocated but she still kept moving, the adrenaline too high for her to notice her rather inconsistent heart rise.

"We have to make it there quickly, who knows what might have happened already," Tzuyu exclaimed hoping to make it there faster.

Once she realized that Professor Du, Nayeon and Mina were able to figure out Bangtan's hiding spot, she immediately tried to find a way to escape her members grasp and look for the others. She had found them in their dorm with Professor Du safely lying on the couch.

She promptly told them what she had heard, and this immediately caused the rest of them to rush out and look for their members.

Since they coolant leave Professor Du alone, they made Jin create an invisible portal right by the door of their dorm. If anyone was to enter without permission they would be transported to a land far away from Majestic Academy.

As they reached the stadium, they could hear the MC screaming into his mic about the ongoing match between Yeri and Jisung. Tzuyu was shocked it was so long-lasting and unfortunately it gave Professor Dill more time to investigate Bangtan and The Silence.

They all collectively ran towards the specific stadium seats that Irene had pointed out and rushed inside immediately.

As they all came in, the first thing they could see was Irene and Namjoon standing in a distraught manner, Professor Dill by their side and looking at their new arrivers in astonishment.

Taehyung was then noticed by Rosé as she immediately made her way to the sickly and pale man, Jennie uncharacteristically stumbled to the side, looking away. Twice furrowed their brows as they discovered Tzuyu. The younger could only cower behind Jimin in fear as their gazes turned into managing glares.

"Don't listen to anything he says!" Yoongi shouted, causing Nayeon to scoff at their audacity.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Mina muttered, her voice very soft and delicate contrasting with her true intentions. If Tzuyu hadn't known her actual intents, she would've guessed Mina was just being sarcastic. She was way too good at acting innocent.

"He's trying to manipulate you, it's what he does best–" Tzuyu low voice was cut off by Nayeons screeching tone. "Shut up dimwit!"

Nayeon was extremely embarrassed, her own member having betrayed her like this. She was furious and she couldn't believe what lay before her eyes.

Pathetic. She thought. Absolutely pathetic.

Tzuyu didn't bother to stop and went on, not caring if this would cause her trouble in the future.

"He's just using you. Don't any of you remember? He wants to kill a boy for some sort of plan to take over the Kingdom and– AHHHH!" Tzuyu dropped to her knees, gasping for air as she held her chest in pain.

Rosé immediately rushed towards her but if it weren't for Yoongi who pulled her back she might have been affected like last time. Nayeon rolled her eyes at the pitiful scene. She had warned the younger, it was her fault for not listening.

"I see you've shown your true colours today Miss Chou," Henry mumbled gently, walking over to the brown-haired girl who lay on the ground, groaning and whimpering. "Don't go anywhere near her," Wendy growled standing in between the two. Her eyes were still watery from before but that didn't reduce the intensity of her glare. No matter what this man tried to bark, his motives were very clear. He may have suffered a depressing past or lived an unfair life but that doesn't mean he can go around and kill people, torture them and then call it good.