Chapter 5

Jennie's P.O.V

Three words.

I. Hate. School.

I mean what's even the point of learning algebra if i'm not ever going to use in my life later.

It's just a pathetic topic with no actual importance. Ugh! I hate math.

I went out of my class with Sir Kyung as i looked at my new schedule to see which class i had next.

Science. Just great.

I mean it's better than math i guess. I thought shrugging it off as i made my way to Sir Gi's classroom.

I went inside to see that some of my fellow A Class students were there. I saw Hoseok, Jungkook and even Lisa was present.

Sir Gi wasn't here so everyone was just walking around either picking their seats or talking to their friends.

I went towards Lisa and sat in the empty seat besides her. She was talking to Bangtan's maknae and honestly this seems unreal.

Lisa doesn't have many male friends except for the members of Got7 and the fact that we only met these guys like two days ago and she's already comfortable with him makes it even more unbelievable.

"Good morning class!" Sir Gi exclaimed getting the class' attention as every went back to their seats.

Science wasn't so bad i guess. Sir Gi just taught us a counter curse for love potions and no one was being annoying, so it was as pleasant as any class can get.

"And so now that i've taught you some of the basics of potion making i'll be giving you a project related to it and you must submit it by next week's class." He said as the whole class groaned, me included.

Seriously? It's only the second day of school for gods sake!

"Extremely sorry but it's in our syllabus so might as well get done with quickly and move on. It'll also show me how well you all have been practising throughout your summer vacations." He said as i scoffed.

Practise during summer vacations? As if i'm that big of a nerd to do that, sounds like something Irene would do.

What? I was busy planning my outfits for the school year, how could i have time for studying!

Don't worry, I'm not your typical dumb blonde bitch. First of all my grades would beg to differ, second I'm actually a blackhead and third, well I guess I can't deny that one. I can be pretty bitchy sometimes.

It's just that I'm not the type to obsess over school and grades, instead of heating that I got first position in class -which is something I could do if I wanted- I would rather have people say they like me or that they love my outfit.

It's not even like I'm gonna persue a job related to any of the topics we study in school. I just need to be able to graduate and then the rest is all up to me.

I doubt they'd teach fashion designing in such a prestigious school of sciences and law. I can't wait to get out of here though, wait until I get into a college related to the fine arts, that the time when I'm really going to shine.

"As it's the begining of year," you can say that again "I'll give this project in pairs and you can pick your partners." He said as i smiled. Finally, something useful.

"So since class is almost over, you can now pick your partners until the bell rings." He said leaving the class room as i turned around to ask Lisa to be my partner.

"What the...." I mumbled, shocked to see Lisa asking Jungkok to be her partner.

I-

"Since when were they so close?" I asked feeling a bit betrayed.

Nevermind, i can just ask someone else.

Hoseok had already asked Mark to be his partner and now my last two back up's were gone too.

I don't want to be partners with a stranger!

Gosh, why is everyone so fast in picking partners, they're giving me a headache.

Just as i had lost hope i saw a guy with dirty blonde hair sitting way in back, almost invisible because of the darkness.

Wow, i didn't even see him.

I was about to run after Sir Gi and ask him to give me the project indivitually but then i recognized the guy to be a part of Bangtan.

Was it Namjoon? Yoongi? Ugh! I don't really remember.

Well since he's in the same rank as me might as well get to know him properly.

This was so not me, asking a stranger to be my partner. But i had no choice, we're going to get to know each later on anyway.

So why not just get to know each other sooner?

I went over to him in confidence, flipping my hair as i saw a few guys watching me. Just as expected, their eyes never left me for a second but what shocked me more was to see the Bangtan dude totally ignore me and my presence.

Some nerve this guys got.

I rolled my eyes and decided to introduce myself since it didn't seem like he was going to notice me any time soon.

"My name is Jennie. Jennie Kim. I'm an A Class student. Taehyung right?" I asked extending my hand for a handshake.

He looked up at me shocked, as if he'd seen a ghost. Finally. Did I shock him with beauty and charm?

"Yeah, Taehyung, that's me." He said shy, barely touching my hand before laying if back down on his lap.

I pouted, i don't like how he ignores me.

"Aren't you curious why i'm here?"

"No, not really." Ouch.

"I- well i came here to ask you to be my partner." I spoke, already feeling my voice go down along with my confidence.

"Me?" He askes pointing at himself as if it's a miracle someone had even noticed he was here.

"Yeah, who else?" I said as he continued to give me a blank stare.

"If you don't want to be partners just say so--"

"Sure, i'll be your partner." He said suddenly as i stared at him amused. He grabbed his things and bag and walked away, leaving me alone in the classroom since everyone else had already left to their next class.

His shoulder bumped into mine as he left and i got a wiff of his intoxicating scent.

Damn, what the hell just happened?

After regaining my senses i held my purse tightly and exited out of the classroom.

I guess i could've gotten a worse partner right?

Oh god i don't have a good feeling about this.