Chapter 32

Hoseok's P.O.V

I walked out into the meadow, taking in a deep breath of air. My body instinctively relaxed as a larder of aromas drizzled from the trees and entered through my nostrils, sending me into a state of tranquillity.

The whole area was the most aesthetically pleasing place I had ever been to. The Mystic Meadow was one of Majestic Academy's pride and joys. The trees were different shades of each colour, some a molten-red, others a gravel-grey but the whimsical pink were my favourites. The trunk of each tree was jet black, giving it a good contrast with the vibrant tones of the rest of the meadow. The whole meadow was filled with luminous colours but none overpowered the others, they seemed rather balanced and were beautifully organized. The fields were an unnatural shade of heather purple and grey instead of your usual parsley green look. It was an unusual sight but so satisfying to look at

It wasn't the type to hurt your eyes with its bright colouration but instead bringing peace to your mind and soul. Some of the flamboyant tree's leaves would fall off and land on the ground, making a crunch sound whenever I stepped on them.

As the dawning sun shone over the meadow, for a moment it felt as I had no worries in the world as if all that existed was me and this meadow, all other people and issues far far away from us and our calm and harmonious state of psyche.

I sat down on the purple and grey grass, an aquarium-blue tree providing shade for my eyes from the thin strands of light that tried to twinkle on every inch of the area. I laid back into the tree's black trunk and sunk in the alluring and sensuous scenery in front of me. I whipped my hand through my black hair and rested out my legs, relaxing.

The humming of bees and the beaked chorus of birds was all that I could hear. The gentle hush of the wind was calming and comforting to my heart. Closing my eyes, I tried to focus all my energy on my five senses. Each brush of wind was tingling, the slow beats of my heart were peaceful and the crunchy leaves that are twisted between my hands were satisfying to listen to.

"If you meditate anymore you might fly through the sky," my butt slammed back onto the ground as I opened my eyes.

I hadn't realized I was meditating. Momo's mocking smile was the first thing I noticed. She was wearing a simple white cropped and full-sleeved shirt with off-white sweatpants and white sneakers. Her black hair was let down, her defined abs exposed.

If it wasn't for her taunting smirk that made me internally groan in annoyance, she might have looked lovely in front of the bright colours of the meadow.

(Just a reminder. Momo's powers are talking to the dead and sonic screams. Hoseok's powers are teleporting and phasing through objects.)