Chapter 4

Lisa's P.O.V

I headed out early in the morning to head over to Professor Du's office.

The Silence are extremely close with our headmistress, she basically raised all of us since we applied here as children. As we were double holders she often had an interest in our powers and tried her best to help us control them better. She was almost like a second mother to us.

We often hang out and we aren't as formal with her as most students are.

Yeah you can call it favoritism but trust me, since she knows us she'll expect much more from us and will give us the harder tasks.

Anyway, i needed to ask Professor Du a question. A question that i had been wanting to ask for a very long time.

Unlike some of the girls i was never applied to enter this school by my parents or a gaurdian. Someone had left me on the doorstep of Professor Du's house with a note saying that i should be allowed to attend Majestic Academy.

Back then getting an aplication to enter the school wasn't so hard, and with the revelation that i was a double holder just made it a hundred times more easier to attend.

I was putting back all my things in the locker except some books i needed to study from when and an ash brown haired guy came up to me, looking a bit awkward.

He was scratching the back of his neck, very clearly nervous. His round glasses and soft expression made him look almost like a small child but oof would his body beg to differ. He had a sharp jawline, his body shape reminded me of a dorito chip, broad and long at the shoulders but small thin at the waist. His long ass legs and fashionable outfit and weren't helping either.

Have I seen him around before?

Oh! Wasn't he one of the guys who passed the test yesterday to enter Class A? Damn, he's supposed to be my new classmate yet i already forgot his name

God, i can memorize the entire history of Majestia but when it comes to names and faces my entire brain just goes blank.

"You're that girl named Lisa right? Double holder?" He asked avoiding eye contact.

The fact that he's acting so shy and innocent makes me think it's all an act or something. What? I've seen guys fake personalities to get into women's beds. Also I've seen enough movies to know such guys intentions.

I mean why else would he talk to me? I'm literally known as an Ice Princess, doesn't my face say it all?

"Yeah, and what about it?" I said uninterested. "I kind of got lost since i'm new here. Do you mind showing me where Sir Kyung's room is?" He asked more gently this time as i finally was able to properly organize my books in my locker.

"Yeah, just go around the lockers, take a right and then another right, then take a left and another right, you'll find his office there but he's probably in his classroom right now so if you go further ahead right after Professor Du's office and before the school kitchen, you'll find it there." I said as he looked at me a bit confused and trying hard to remember the directions i just gave him.