Chapter 33

Yoongi's P.O.V

"God I can't believe I have to be stuck with you when everyone else is outside practising," Wendy's harsh voice spat as I rolled my eyes. I slouched back into the couch as she made her way over to me in the living room.

"Now, pick." She demanded as she showed me two different tops. One was a cropped pink one, that had a small shaded checkmark on the left. The other was a plain white button-down shirt. My face scrunched up as I looked at Wendy with dissatisfaction.

"Why?" I asked, genuinely curious as I put my hands together. "What why?" She questioned, confused.

"Are you like trying to make him hate you before he even talks to you?" I spoke as she took a look at both tops carefully, going back and forth.

"You're a brunette with the palest skin ever, you'll look like a lizard if you wear those. Pick something dark." I stated as she nodded and went back to her closet again.

Wendy was finally going on her long-awaited date.

It was the first day of our vacation. I still couldn't believe Wendy decided to start some sort of romance between her and some other dude while we're still trying to work on stopping Professor Dill.

With Professor Du not around and Tzuyu telling us not to trust any of the teachers, it was rather difficult to do something about all of this by ourselves. Generally, I wouldn't believe Tzuyu but remembering the way Wendy had been so scared and continuously cried the night she saw her memories, made me realize that she was serious.

Wendy told us all the details we needed to know, about Professor Du being kidnapped, Professor Dill not wanting us to know about this mysterious plan of his and Twice being a part of something horrible. But she never spoke a word about why she cried that day. Why she hugged Tzuyu and apologized to her. Why she was so freakishly cautious of her environment.

I wanted to know. I'm known to be quite a curious man, who goes to very high lengths to get what he wants, if he wants it badly enough that is.

And there was something about this scared and introverted girl that made me want to know everything that goes on inside her head. I know she hides a lot of things, she hides the true strength of her powers and I assume it's related to a traumatic past, but she refuses to admit it. I wish to know what made her so terrified of her abilities.

I know she has a lot of thoughts going on in her mind, she instantly gets gut instincts on topics and things that she would rather keep to herself. I wondered how gruesome were those instincts that she had to hide them from us.

She wasn't weak. A lot of people thought of her as like that when meeting at first. But I felt her strong presence from a mile away. Perhaps it's just a thing we energy consumers have. Having the powers of extracting energy from someone and mimicking others powers, does have its benefits for knowing the actual strength and presence of a person. And hers was one I felt instantly.

Usually, someone with this much power would flaunt their abilities, someone like Mark from NCT. He was rather confident in using his powers, but he seemed like the rather humble kind. I've seen many more intense and high standard people, he was one I was impressed to see so considerate and polite.

Though with Wendy it was rather different. She never flaunted any of her abilities at all, I mean hell, even Jin wasn't afraid to go all out with his talents no matter how introverted he was. So I wonder what could have scared her so much that she never used her full potential, what things has she heard, what aspects has she seen, I was curious about it all.