Chapter 6

Jennie's P.O.V

Second week of the new school year. It's getting pretty cold these days and right now i have my 5th class with Sir Gi.

Science.

This was the class i had been dreading to attend.

I have no idea what happened to me that day in science class when i asked that Bangtan guy to be my partner.

I mean i didn't even know if he is a nice guy or if he's smart. Cause let's be honest i definitely can't make a whole ass counter potion by myself.

I need someone else who can help me.

Plus i asked the dude to meet up a few days before our class so we could discuss how to make the potion and what things each of us need and have to bring.

He said he'll meet me in the library but the guy totally bailed.

He didn't show up and i swear to god this guy is just made of broken promises.

I'd rather flunk science then have to deal with his ignorant ass again.

So anyways i went outside and was dragging my feet lazily. In the end Lisa had to yank my arm and forcefully drag me along the hallway as i whined and pouted.

We headed inside class and i immediately straightened my posture, rubbing the non existent dirt off my skirt.

I signed and walked in, Lisa sat down with the golden boy or was it maknae? Eh im really not that good with names and i guess nicknames aren't really my thing either.

I saw him sitting in the same spot he had sat in last week, right at the back, in the darkness and nearly invisble to the human eye.

My feet almost lost it when suddenly his hard gaze was met with my hesitant one.

Damn, he has gorgeous icy blue eyes.

I walked over to him and sat besides him, glad i could make it before i decided to run for it.

He looked at me amused as if he was expecting me to do just that, run away and not come back into the class ever again.

Sir Gi entered the class room and we immediately began the project since we were already a few minutes behind.

We blankly started preparing for our projects. I had brought all the things we needed since i wasn't sure he was going to come anyway.

I couldn't even message him to bring half the stuff so my bag didn't feel this heavy but unfortunalately we hadn't exchanged numbers and we still haven't.

I was right, he had brought nothing along with him and was seated besides me, completely empty handed.

To my surprise as soon as i put down the supplies that i brought for the project he immediately started arranging everything as if he had done this a thousand times.

He was mixing things and putting stuff here and there as i just sat there confused. Most the stuff he did so well i couldn't help but mutter a low wow. Thankfully he hadn't heard me.

Though he seemed to look a bit pale and unwell, his side profile really was something. His strong jaw and his prominet cheekbones, the icy blue eyes and the perfect light pink lips.

It was like as if i was taking a peek at heaven and no, trust me, i'm not overexaggerating.

He was quick to catch me staring at him but i still shamelessly admired his beauty.

Our gazes were fixed on each other for a while before he gave me smirk and grabbed the top of my head before turning it around to face the other side of the class.

I pouted and signed before deciding it would be best if i stopped acting like such a creepy weirdo and focused more on the project at hand, for the sake of my dignity of course.

As soon as i started helping him i saw his hands shaking.

It's summer and he's cold? Damn he's one weird guy.

I shrugged it off before i heard him wince. His hand started shivering violently and and i gave him a worried glance.

The tube in his hand was released and shattered as it hit the floor. The whole classroom turned to us and i saw Hoseok's eyes widen in surprise.

He stook up immediately along with Jungkook.

Jungkook apologized to Lisa and headed to Taehyung immediately, wrapping his arm around his own neck as Hoseok asked for permission to take Taehyung to the nurse's office.

It all happened so quickly and i barely had any time to process everything.

Once i came back to my sense's i saw Jungkook and Hoseok leading Taehyung out of the classroom.

Taehyung eyes met mine one last time before he exited the classroom completely.

"Back to your projects. It's probably nothing, no need to worry yourself's." Sir Gi said but i could feel that even he didn't believe his own words.

Lisa gave me a worried glance as i pouted at her.

What the hell just happened?