Chapter 61

Powers ;

Dahyun, a member of twice – unknown powers.

Taehyung – Whether Control, Half-Angel.

Jennie – Fire Manipulation, Invisibility.

JiminShapeshifting, X-Ray Vision.

Rosé – Talking to Plants and Animals, Healing.

~~~~~~

"BOOM!"

Just as Dahyun had said those words, she was cast back into the walls of the Embla Forest.

Taehyung's wings instinctively emerged from his back but it was too late as the blast forced him to the ground. The bodysuit managed to protect his physique but he could feel the sharp pebbles and slabs of stones under his skin.

He wiped his dirty face, smoke and soot now having completely browned his dirty blonde hair.

His chest was facing the ground, hands beside his head to help with the fall. He glanced up, trying to detect who could've managed to pull that off.

Hope rose in him when thought maybe one of his friends survived, but that seemed rather impossible.

Jimin was still passed out in his Dragon form and Jennie was nowhere to be seen. Plus, with the frost on her arms, a spell like this would be far too troublesome for her to release.

He saw something small move around in the rugged land, dancing in the soil. Perhaps it was a small animal, he couldn't see very clearly.

To his surprise, a lion cub maybe a little bit bigger than the palm of his hand advanced towards him.

Taehyung immediately pushed himself off the ground to confirm if it was a threat. But with the way the cute thing bounced about trying to reach him, he couldn't fathom how it could be dangerous.

He was confused at what brought it here.

He sighed when he realised that the Embla Forest was home to many living animals. He felt shameful as he looked around at the destroyed and completed deforested land.

They must have ruined so many animals natural habitats.

"Tae!"

The sound was like a restrained murmur. Taehyung looked up, his eyes scampering around the area.

"I swear I heard something..." He whispered to himself.

What is in his head? No. There was a voice, maybe only momentarily, but there was a voice. But who or what was it?

"Taehyung!"

This time he managed to deduce where the voice came from. It was in the same direction the cub –who now lay at his feet– had emerged from. He gazed out into the distance, a sense of hopefulness swelling within him.

"Jennie?" He muttered, taking a few steps closer.

But the female that emerged was not her.

The flustered and small frame of a Majestian, far away from where he stood, started to assemble, seeming more apparent to his vision.

"Kim Taehyung!"

It was obvious now. Worry streamed through him, his hopeful smile turning into a frown. Ignoring the cub at his feet, he ran forwards towards the voice.