Chapter 62

Whoops. I forgot to update this chapter :)

Sorry. Hope you don't mind.

~~~~~~~~

As Taehyun and the medics left Jennie's vision, through the vast trees and behind the few tall buildings of the Royal Castle that still stood, she felt a bittersweet taste hit her mouth.

As well as thirst.

But she ignored it all and looked back.

Jennie ran to Rosé's aid. Anger was flashing in her eyes and she so desperately wanted to avenge what Dahyun had done to Tae but she held it off. She had to help her friend first.

Rosé was standing, her hands on her knees and her hair an open mess as she breathed in and out in excessive breaths.

"Are you okay? You already fainted once I I'm not sure if you should be doing this-" her hurried words were cut off by the healer's assertive tone.

"Jimin finally transformed back into his human body. I don't see the Dragon nor do I sense its presence. I think he might be okay because if he had died, it would have been in his transformed state but since his magic is still alive and going, it managed to turn him back into his human self." She spoke, out of breath.

Jennie nodded her head.

"Okay, that's good to hear,"

"Magnus!" The pink-haired girl called out.

Unexpectedly, a lion with black fur and golden strips running along his body ran towards the two of them before stopping.

"Anything wrong?" He muttered to the Fairy, Jennie not being able to understand what he was saying.

"No. Everything's fine but I want to know how much longer you can distract her?" She questioned, motioning to Dahyun.

Magnus sighed.

"Not for long, she's powerful. She's already found a way to avoid most of our creatures special attacks. She's fast," he reported.

Rosé nodded her head, looking at the ground as she thought about it for a while.

"Do you think one of your friends could find a partner of ours?" Rosé asked, ignoring Jennie's confused expression.

"I can do it," Magnus exclaimed, holding his head up high as he sat up confidently. "No one's a better tracker here than me, not even our feathered friends."

"Okay, then. It's a male, hes around 5'9, he has peach-ish pink hair, he's a shifter. He can change his appearance. You can find him easily, not many people reside in this forest. Once you find him, bring him here to me. Make sure he's safe," she ordered the magical lion as it looked at her intensely, listening attentively. "He's somewhere in the Embla Forest. You see that huge place where the tree's and greenery are destroyed?" The animal nodded its head at what she pointed to. "That's probably where you should start. He was seen in his Dragon form last over there."

"Got it. I'll get to it immediately." Magnus wasted no time and was already off into the Embla Forest with Rosé's commands.

"Did you communicate with it? Where is it going? What did it say?" Jennie immediately bombarded her with questions.

"I told him to find Jimin in the Embla Forest while we stay here," Rosé politely explained as she let the pyrokinetic girl support her on her own two feet.

"Great," Jennie exclaimed. "Now, let me at her." She let go of Rosé, watching as now the mythical animals struggled to fight against Dahyun who was again protected by that same type of dome of protection.