Chapter 9

It was early morning, everyone was awake for morning classes, if they had any. Lisa had surprisingly woken up prior to when she usually does, you should have seen Wendy's face when she saw the younger awake and eating breakfast, one she made on her own that is.

It was shocking to say the least, no one would have ever imagined Lisa waking up so early, and on her own. She didn't even seem as grumpy as usual. It was a sight to see alright.

Wendy happily made breakfast for everyone but Lisa was out the door as soon as she had finished, saying that she had somewhere to be.

Yeah, she had to meet Jungkook before they both get busy with school and homework for the rest of the day.

When the whole school heard Lisa's conversation with Professor Du, she had no choice but to ask Jungkook for help. He was definitely a lot smarter than she was, plus even though she won't like to admit, he's pretty street smart.

She doesn't really know what this feeling is, but she knows something is off. Professor Du was definitely hiding something, and that secret forced her to lie to Lisa.

Even Jungkook had been suspicious of Professor Du, if that wasn't enough proof that something was off, then she doesn't know what is.

"Hey! Have you seen Jungkook?" She asked Taehyung, he looked in a hurry as he was running down the hallway. "No." He replied before pushing her off harshly and running away.

She looked at him, confused. What's gotten into him?

"Lisa!" Someone yelled behind her. She turned around to see Jennie running towards her. She was running and stopped in front of her, trying to catch her breath. "H-have you seen... Taehyung?" She asked, breathless.

"Yeah, he just ran off in that direction," She pointed towards the exit he had run off to. "Thanks." Jennie said before going after Taehyung.

What's up with these two? Lisa thought but cut it off from her mind.

That day, the day everyone heard her conversation with Professor Du, Jungkook asked why she asked such a question. 

She replied saying that something was off and it didn't seem so right. And this feeling started right after seeing a certain someone.

Jungkook was shocked too when he found out that Lisa had found one of his hyungs weirdly familiar. Shocked was an understatement of what he felt. It was more confusion to be honest.

They both were supposed to meet by her locker because he had promised to help her find out the truth. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Jungkook!" She yelled after seeing the 19 year old boy.

He came over to her, "Sorry, I met someone on the way here." He said having a disgusted look on his face. "Let me guess, Tzuyu?" Lisa asked. He nodded, not happy about it.

Since his first day here Tzuyu had been all over him and obviously with Jungkook being the awkward guy he is, was not enjoying it. He looked more and more annoyed every day. Lisa felt sorry for him, she'd rather have Twice despise her than drool over her like that.

"Okay so the plan." He started, getting straight to the point. "I had to tell somebody about it though-" She glared at him, "-But it was just one person! And I'm sure we can trust him." He said immediately knowing that Lisa would oppose his idea of telling someone else about this whole scheme they were planning.

"Plus, I don't think we can pull all of this off without him knowing. Like at all. My whole plan is based on him." He said. She nodded but still felt hesitant about the whole thing.