Chapter 51

A small reminder.

Yoongi's powers –  Mimicking others Powers and Energy Absorption [he can absorb energy and can also transfer it from one person to the next].

Jin's Powers – Darkness Manipulation and Force Field Projection [so like protection barriers and shields]

Hoseok's Powers: Phasing and Teleportation.

~~~~~~~

"Crepuscular Barrier!"

Unexpectedly, it all stopped. The noise, the crashing, the destruction, the turmoil and disturbance, it all stopped.

Yoongi felt his entire body aching, there were scratches on his face, shattered pieces of glass were embedded into his back, his legs were weak and wobbly. With only a little ounce of energy left in his body, he saw Rosé's worried face, trying to say something but he couldn't hear her. She mouthed words but nothing seemed to come out, then out of desperation, she flipped him on his back as he groaned in pain. He felt her healing energy behind him and realized she was trying to alleviate his wounds.

He looked around, his neck cramping, and noticed they were no longer on the floors of the third building in the Royal Castle. Instead, they all floated in the sky. The moon was so big he thought he could touch it with his own hands, the light shined brightly and he could no longer see that giant ball of dark magic. He looked down and wondered how he wasn't falling 50 feet towards the ground. It felt like he was floating, he could see the gardens and small man-made lakes, he realized he was trapped in some type of transparent barrier.

He calmed down when he saw the face of their leader.

Namjoon ran over to him and immediately bent down to his level. He spoke words that were barely audible to Yoongi. All the man could do was wince and groan in pain.

Namjoon also seemed pretty injured but Rosé has already healed most of his major wounds. His clothes were tethered by the edges and his face was covered in dust due to the huge explosion.

"What... What's happening?" Yoongi managed to murmur.

As Rosé continued to heal him, he felt his hearing coming back. He no longer felt the pain in his back and could freely move his body without wincing.

He stood up and looked around to observe the place. "There there," Namjoon muttered, helping him up.

Feeling like the world was finally coming back to him, Yoongi gained back his senses.

They were flying on a giant glass-like barrier. The barrier surrounded them in a rectangular form, they were completely enclosed in it as they hovered through the air. All of the students were present, not just Bangtan, not just The Silence, everyone was there. The B class students, teachers and so on. They all had worried looks on their faces as they analyzed the whole scene. They whispered and cried silent tears, wondering what was going on.

In the middle of it all sat Jin. He was on his knees, his head hung low but his hands raised into the air. Weird holographic waves of energy surged through his body and out his hands, providing energy to the barrier that saved them all.

"Wait... He's going to kill himself if he keeps up at it!" Yoongi screamed, ready to advance towards his Hyung and stop him from using so much of his power.

Before he could do so, Namjoon and Hoseok grabbed his arms and forcefully pushed him back.

"Don't try it! We're levitating 100 feet above ground level, if you stop him now we all die." Namjoon tried to explain.