Chapter 17

Lisa's P.O.V

Here I was, just sitting by the infamous Thybine River in the Ophelian Forest. This has got to be one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in all of Majestia and I couldn't be happier to be able to see such beauty whenever I wanted.

I remember reading in our History books about one of the most famous stories that are said to be located in the Ophelian forest. This one in particular is by the Thybine River.

On one sunny morning, a handsome young man named Cedric and his pregnant wife, Rhyme were walking through the Ophelian Forest for a picnic. As they were finding a suitable spot for lunch they spotted a river, one they had never seen before.

Looking at the beautiful place, Rhyme has so desperately wanted to picnic near the unknown river. So, the two lovers sat down and started to enjoy their meal. Rhyme then got thirsty and their water was already finished so Cedric went up to the river and scoped some water for his wife in a bowl.

While he was getting the water a thief had come near the advancing river followed by the guards of the royal palace. The thief knew he was going to be cornered, so to save his life he threw the bag of stolen goods towards Cedric and hid in the bushes.

When the palace guards came, they thought Cedric was the thief who had stolen treasure from the royal palace.

Rhyme had seen it all happen and knew where the real thief was. Fortunately for her, the thief had no idea she was even present in the moment. But she was still super thirsty.

Rhyme got up and grabbed the bottle of water her husband had dropped while getting carried away by the guards. She drank some of it and felt it fresh in her throat. Then suddenly,

She couldn't stop telling the truth.

"I ate the cupcakes in the fridge!"

I secretly hate the King of Majestia!"

"I don't know how to sow I said that to show off in front of my friends!"

"I love getting attention from people even if I pretend I don't!"

"And I know exactly where the real thief is hiding!" She shouted out loud.

The thief felt threatened. This woman knew it was him and he could go to jail if she told the guards. He has to do something about it.

He secretly started to advance towards Rhyme, trying to plan a sneak attack, but being the idiotic person he is, he forgot Rhyme had known exactly where he was hidden all along.

He went up right behind her and was about to attack when Rhyme suddenly jumped aside and loudly shouted for help.

The thief fell in the river and no part of his body was left dry. People had already gathered around the river after hearing Rhymes screeching screams and cries for help.

The thief then started confessing to all his crimes, all of this was heard by the people of Majestia and that thief was then sent to jail, releasing the wrongly accused Cedric.

Then from that day on that river was known as the River of Truth, because whoever touched its waters immediately started telling the truth with no stop until a full 24 hours had passed by.

Its actual name is the Thybine River after the couple named its first newborn child that. And they lived happily ever after.

I know right now I should be thinking of a way to break that spell on Jungkook but my mind can't process anything currently and I feel so useless.

I've tried everything and I can't find anything that could have been helpful.

My first goal was to figure out what kind of spell he was under. Love spell came into my mind first because of the way he was been acting with Tzuyu, but the person who's under that spell can't think of anything else other than the person they "love", but Jungkook has been going about his normal day. He played games with Yugyeom, took all his classes, ate in the cafeteria, aced his math test. So I don't think it's that.