Chapter 26

Rosé's P.O.V

"Jimin...? Hey, are you okay?" I pulled my ear up to the door hoping for a reply. Even if he didn't, I wanted to at least know he was alive. No movement was made, the whole dorm was completely silent. A frown made its way up my lips as I just sat with my back to his door.

It's not like I had anything else better to do anyway.

I could easily open the door and enter his room to ask and make sure if he was okay but I felt like maybe I might be invading his personal space too much. Not to mention he had just gotten dumped this morning and even ended up forfeiting the tournament. He probably just wants to be alone right now.

Thankfully no one was home, the others were still out on those "missions" and I found Hoseok and Taehyung asleep in the girl's dorm where I had given him a small tonic just in case he woke up and didn't feel like calling me to heal him.

We both were alone. No one else was here and no one knew what happened in that Bell Tower today. I was the only one he had, so it made me feel as if I just have to be the one to take care of him today.

Honestly speaking I wasn't very fond of Jimin. He seemed like quite a player and someone who was often very flirtatious with a bunch of different girls. Everyone seemed to like him a lot, gender didn't matter. He was everyone's favourite. Even the teachers were fond of him, but I think that was mostly because he would often compliment or praise them.

I guess I just never felt that connection with him and he never bothered to butter me up like the rest of his acquaintances. But I think that was mostly because of that horrible incident with the pink bunny.

Yikes, just thinking about it makes me want to bang my head on a wall. But still, you have to admit, it was sort of funny.

It confused me how affected he was by his breakup. I barely ever even saw Seulgi and him interact throughout her time here in Majestic Academy so I just thought maybe it was just a small thing they both had for popularity or some reason.

Seeing him cry over her, seeing how sad Seulgi had been throughout the afternoon classes, finding out that he didn't get out of his room all day and that Seulgi had skipped a few classes early on. It just made me realize how serious their relationship was.

I wanted to be a source of comfort for him because no matter how much I disliked Jimin, he's still human with emotions and feelings. I can't bear anyone I'm close to getting hurt. It just pains me to see it.

It was a weird sight to spot, noticing Jimin all vulnerable and sad. I had never seen him like this before. Sure he would occasionally get annoyed at Bangtan because they'd always joke about his height or his small hands but that was all fun.

This. This isn't fun.

Unfortunately, Jimin refused to get out of his room the whole day. He stayed inside and refused to come out even to eat. Some students had even camped outside the dorm to know why Jimin forfeited the battle and if he was feeling okay. I was surprised they weren't mad at him for purposefully losing the battle since it's super important. Thankfully they all understood that it must have been for a good reason considering how saddened he looked.

I wanted to invite them inside and wished that maybe they would be able to get him out of his room but I knew that it was never going to happen.

I didn't bother answering anyone's questions and only told them to leave him alone for a while because he wasn't feeling well.

Hoseok dropped by too, worried sick after hearing from some people that the battle between Majestic Academy and Castlebroxo didn't happen. But he too was unsuccessful at getting Jimin out of his bed to go out and eat.