Chapter 39

Just wanted to say something. I think Professor Dill matches the personality of Rumpelstiltskin in the show Once Upon A Time.

He's sort of a mixture of both the fairytale version –in which he is highly cheerful, but still can manipulate characters– and the more serious version he portrays in StoryBrooke. Professor Dill will switch between the two sides when needed, so if you want a better image of what Professor Dill is like(personality-wise) go check out some of Rumpelstiltskin's scenes from OUAT.

That's all, enjoy!

~~~~~~~

Irene whipped her head around, hearing the soft clicking of heels and boots. She gestured to Namjoon as he realized someone was coming.

He slowly backed away, ready to attack at any moment. But the two people who walked hurriedly inside their hideout were no danger to anyone.

"Irene?" Wendy called out. She pushed past the now clean and purely white curtains to see the man and women standing by the edge of the room.

The match going on between Yeri and Jisung could be heard outside. The screams and cheers, the ground shaking and the sounds of water clashing with the earth. The floor beneath their feet was slightly wet, only some parts dry. Splashes of water had been thrown at the curtains that shielded them from being seen by the students outside.

"Thank god you're still here," Wendy spoke. Behind her came a nicely styled Jennie with Taehyung leaning down on the small girl's frame for support. She had her arm wrapped around his waist, while he had his gripped tightly around her shoulders. Though he had lost so much weight, Jennie wasn't able to comprehend how he was so heavy.

Namjoon immediately went forward and helped Jennie with laying down the thin man onto a chair they had brought over with themselves earlier. She gasped for air, glad they finally made it after a few intense minutes of walking. He was exhausted, but not surprised.

"What's going on? Wendy, I tried to connect with you but you just disappeared out of nowhere," Irene voiced her concerns wondering why the younger hadn't been listening intently to her thoughts telepathically.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just got caught up in something," The brown-haired girl apologized, she looked a bit nervous and lost. Before Irene could ask, Wendy was ready with a reply, knowing what her unnie wished to know.

"They got Professor Du out of there safely. Everyone's fine, Rosé's healing boxes helped them." Irene smiled gratefully at that, happy that Namjoon's plan came in a full circle.

"What are you two doing here?" Namjoon asked as he looked at both Jennie and Taehyung. "Was the cure successful?"

Taehyung nodded his head, breathing heavily. "She'll wake up in a few days. But... according to Jimin her right arms been dissociated." The room fell silent after that, no one could understand how this had happened.

Namjoon walked back towards one of the many pillars that held the place and the curtains together. He kicked it, making a sound of metal clanging. He rubbed his face with his hands before pushing back his hair and sighing.

He was deeply disappointed in himself.

Not only had he judged Professor Du wrong by playing her as the villain or the untrustworthy companion but he wasn't even able to save her properly. Would Professor Du even be happy to come back to life? Would she resent them for losing her arm? Would she be disappointed in them or be bitter at them for making her live a life without a vital body part? He couldn't figure out her reaction, perhaps a mix of each, he wasn't very sure. All he knew was that he was ashamed of himself.