The Land of Majestia pt.1

Let's begin shall we?

Majestia is a magical land located in the Burmuda Triangle. All magical brings live here in peace and harmony. No one from the human world knew about this place and it was better that way.

In order for no human to know about the magical land, Majestics or Majestians(people of Majestia) put a spell on the place to make sure no human eye could see it. This is why everything going through the Burmuda Triangle disappears.

Through time, there have been many rulers of Majestia but the current rulers are King and Queen Marigold. Both had ruled fairly and generously for 3 years when their first daughter was born.

She was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen and was named Emerald Du Marigold. She was the new princess of Majestia as many were overjoyed by the news. Not many years later the latter was given a sister just as poise and beautiful as her, who was named Aurora Mill Marigold

Both sisters were fairly close and some would even call them twins at times even though they hardly looked alike.

Emerald was tall with long black and smooth hair, light brown eyes, while Aurora was cute with shoulder length brown hair as well as green eyes.

They went to school in Majestic Academy and did quite well in their studies. But ever time one thing always caught Aurora's eyes, it was the Death Toll.

The Death Toll was a saying that if a magical being would die, colour of their eyes would go up and make stars that would shine bright in the sky.

Each magical being has a specific eye colour which identifies them as magical beings and Majestics. If you use your a lot of powers at the same time the colour of your eye would change to your magical eye colour, indicating how much energy you are using.

Aurora felt an even more interest when her grandfather died and she saw a bright light go up to the sky, so she often researched about the subject.

As the two grew older, they would often go around and explore some of the cities, disguised as regular villagers obviously.

While exploring, both sisters had fallen in love with a simple poor man who used to work in a local shop named Henry Dill.

Aurora tried to forget about the man, worried that she might disappoint her family and people by loving a bystander. But Emerald didn't listen and let her heart lead her.

Eventually Emerald and Henry had started dating which got Aurora furious.

She felt betrayed by her sister and by life. She had been the good and poise sister by putting her duties above her feelings but all she got out of it was more work, while her reckless elder sister got everything she wanted.

Aurora was not happy about the news and tried convincing her sister that dating a local guy could be extrenely dangerous for her life as the future queen of Majestia but Emerald refused to listen and thought her sister was just jealous.

This love triangle caused a huge fight between the once extremely close sisters.

Surprisingly, at the age of 19, Emerald had gotten pregnant with Henry's kid. This frightened Emerald as she was a princess and this could completely destroy her relationship with her family and ruin her status and popularity with the local people.

Her and Henry the decided to run away together to a place known as the Mistic Fields. Around this time a war had broken out between humans and Majestians.

Somehow a man named Harbord Shamington was able to get into Majestia and found out about the land which had been kept hidden for so long.

A war began between the two beings, and it caused a lot of death and disease amoung both humans and Majestians. So with no choice, powerful majestians were summoned and asked to remove all of memories of magic from the humans minds. This took a lot of power and caused much economic destruction for the magical land.

During the war Henry had to visit his grandmother and while he was gone two baby twins were born, one a boy and the other a girl.

But before Henry could return from his trip, Emerald was gone. He was confused and asked many near-by villagers for her location but no one knew. He finally gave up thinking she had left him all sad, angry and heartbroken. This caused him to return to his home and live life feeling betrayed.

But little did he know that King and Queen Marigold had found Emerald after the brith of her two kids and explained that if she doesn't return back to the castle, that they'll kill Henry.

Emerald had no choice but to leave, taking her kids along with her. She returned to her one and only sister, Aurora, who was still extremely mad and sour about the whole situation.

Aurora didn't talk to Emerald for days and kept the hatred in her heart for a very long time. She was sensitive and mad about how her sister left her and her job as the soon to be Queen of Majestia just for some guy.

She in some ways, she felt bad for her sister, she's heartbroken but still Aurora's bad side had gotten the best of her.

She started mocking Emerald and treating her unfairly but it didn't satisfy the maiden much, one time she went as far as saying that Emerald was pathetic and stupid for falling in love.

Emerald with new found anger, retorted back saying that she was just jealous because she had never fallen in love before. This enraged Aurora as she left the room, eyes burning with revenge and anger.

With her studies to become one of the most important people in the kingdom and her life as a royal princess, Aurora was always feeling pressured and at a disadvantage. Such emotions of stress got the best of her.

Her anger got the best of her....

One foul night Aurora decided to teach her sister a lesson. A lesson on what it felt like to have two people you love dearly to be stolen from you. For Aurora it was her sister and her first love, and now for Emerald its her two new born babies.

She decided to run away from the castle. She was tired with so much pressure and burden being put on her, she wanted to escape and leave her life as a royal princess forever.

She took the twins with her, and left with no trace to be followed. No one knew where she had disappeared to, and Emerald was heartbroken for years trying to find her two kids. Eventually she came to the conclusion that....

The twins were dead....