Chapter 10

Jimin's P.O.V

"Oh! I think they're here!"

"Oh my God! That plane is awesome!"

"Show offs. As expected."

"Can I go back to sleep now?" Yoongi said, looking at me dead in the eye. "I thought you wanted to officially meet my girlfriend since you're the only one in Bangtan who hasn't seen her yet." I said. He signed, "Yeah, but I didn't think meeting her would be so much work." He saidz obviously exhausted already.

I chuckled. Well he's called a cat for a reason, I guess.

"Plus, weren't you gonna buy Rosé that sorry gift?" He asked. Oh, I had almost forgotten about that.

"Yeah, I'll work on it after I meet Seulgi." I said as he nodded.

Rosé has been ignoring me since our previous encounter, and that was when we were taking our tests to be see which class we were all in. We all obviously made it to Class A of course. Its been a month since then, and yes somehow she has been able to find ways to avoid me. For a whole month.

I don't know why she keeps on ignoring me. I wanted to apologize for that day but it looks like I'll never get the chance.

My train of thoughts was cut off with wind blowing my hair and a huge shadow being cast over the whole entrance of our school.

"They've landed!" Someone shouted. "Finally, took them long enough." Yoongi said looking as tired as ever.

If your confused by what's happening, let me explain. The A and B class students from the three other schools are landing here in our school today. And many students are here to welcome them into our school. Yes we will fight them in the Tournament but most of us our great friends outside of school and all these competitions.

"There she is." Yoongi pointed out. I looked at Seulgi, she was a B class student. She's from Castlebroxo, along with her group, Red Velvet. Castlebroxo has only one A Class student and that's Yeri. Though i don't really know what her powers are since I forgot but what I do know is that she's one of the members of Red Velvet.

"Okay i've seen her in person. I'm leaving now." Yoongi said before turning around and disappearing out of my sight. I tried to call out to him but no use. Gosh, this man I swear to god.

"Jiminie!" I heard Seulgi yell from behind me. I turned around and saw her saying goodbye to someone before approaching me. Yoongi was already long forgotten.

"Made new friends?" I asked as I hugged her. She backed away, "Yeah, he's pretty nice. His name is Taeyon-"

"I know him. Bangtan and NCT are pretty close." I said as she smiled at me.

There was awkward silence in there and both of us just focused on the loud noise of people welcoming their friends after being apart for months.

"So..." Seulgi started. "I guess being apart for more than a year can have its side effects huh?" She said.

I smiled at her apologetically. "Come on. I'll help you settle in." I said.

"No, it's fine. And i already promised Joy I'd help her, so... I guess I'll see you around then?" She said. I nodded and saw her leave with the rest of her members.

Well that was awkward. What the heck Jimin?

"Umm hi...?"

I turned around at the unfamiliar voice only to be shocked by looking at the Auburn haired girl in front of me.

What's she doing here?

"I'm Wendy. We're in the same rank." She introduced herself and not gonna lie I was kind of shocked she approached me. Back at our dorms Namjoon had told us about his observations of each of the girls and he described Wendy as someone extremely shy and introverted.