Chapter 12

Momo's P.O.V

Shocked.

Confused.

Baffled.

Should I be happy?

Should I be sad?

Can I be mad?

This day just couldn't get any weirder.

Imagine finding out that two of your closest friends are actually long lost siblings. Not even siblings, twins actually! And no one even knew about it, not even they themselves.

My brain is in denial. Every time I think about it, I feel like I just heard it for the first time. My brain and body could not process such shocking information so quickly without having like ten mental breakdowns in between.

It just doesn't make any sense.

How are they twins? I don't get it. It confuses me to the point of thinking that all this is just a dream and that everything will be back to normal once I wake up.

I wish it was like that.

But unfortunately it isn't.

"So.... This is awkward." Jin said as he broke the uncomfortable silence that was held in the air for the longest time.

"I just can't believe it..., How could we not know something so important?" Jungkook stated, the rest of us mentally agreeing to his statement. I could slowly feel everyone's frustration as they either thought about it hard or just stared at nothing.

"You know something I wanna know?" Hobi asked, everyone's attention suddenly on him. "Professor Du had these in her office for who knows how long, and she never once thought of telling us. Why?"

That part also makes no sense. Professor Du always understood our pain and made sure we weren't getting bullied or having a hard time. She took care of us like we were her own children, she had taken care of us since we were little kidd up until now. Why would she hide something like this from us?

"Maybe she didn't want us to know about it?"

Professor Du who was like a mother to us all, hid such a huge secret from us. A secret so big it could probably change, or even ruin lives, just like it's doing right now.

"How long do you think she hid these files?" Lisa asked, finally speaking after keeping quiet for so long.

"Since we are twins, I don't know, since the day of mine and Lisa's birth? These birth certificates were obviously made on the day we were born, the date here says it all. Professor Du's signature is here as well, as a guardian though. She must have known our parents. She knew me and Lisa were twins all along and never once told us." Yoongi analyzed as everyone in the room got quiet again. Usually when explaining his theories he would sound really interested in everything and have a tone of voice that made everyone listen to him regardless of what they were doing. But now he just sounded so quiet and awkward.

I got a shiver as Yoongi mentioned him and Lisa being twins. Gosh, it sounds so uncanny. All of this is happening way to fast. It just all feels so strange and unnatural

"Maybe Professor Du had a good reason not to tell us." Wendy whispered really quietly, but the room was so silent that everyone heard her clearly without any problems.

"And what would that reason be?" Namjoon asked.

Silence.....

No one could think of anything and that just showed how messed up this situation was.

We couldn't even trust own headmistress, someone who we thought cherished us dearly and would never lie to us.

Well, this is the worst prank ever in history.

"Why would she lie about something like this though? What reason -good or bad- could she have of keeping it a secret from all of us?" Irene asked.

"Maybe we can just ask her directly about those things." Jimin said pointing at the papers in Yoongi's hands.

"No, what if she denies ever owning them? What is she lies again? What if we make the situation worse? I say we find out on our own, telling her might just force all the proof we have right out of our hands. She might get suspicious of us and anyways, what will we say if she asks how we got these certificates? Favourite students or not, she'll definitely expell us once she finds out Hoseok and Jennie broke into her office. It'll just cause more complications." Yoongi observed and I think everyone here could agree to that.

"I'm with Yoongi on this. I've been her student since I was a young toddler, and now I find out that she's always lied to me saying that my entire family died. She obviously knew about Yoongi's existence and never once told me throughout my years at Majestic Academy. I don't think I can trust her like that again. I'm confident that she'll just try covering it up again. So I don't want her to know anything about this. Frankly I don't even want to be around her at all." Lisa stated and everyone was a 100% convinced by now.

As much as I hate lying to Professor Du, she did do it to us first. I don't think I can see her in the same way again, she just burried the existance of something which has such major importance in our lives. I feel like I just need to take a nap and then deal with all this later on. My mind just can't function right now.

"I don't know about you guys but I need to take a shower and burn off some steam." Yoongi said, almost as if reading my mind, and almost immediately he got up and left the room. No one spoke and by now I just wanted to desperately sleep and forgot about all of this.

"Yeah, Taehyung and I have some work to do so we'll head off as well." Jennie said grabbing a confused Taehyung's hand as they also left the room.

"Namjoon, Jin, Jisoo, come on, we have afternoon classes. Let's try reaching early for once." Irene said in a depressinc gone before grabbing her bag and forcing a reluctant Jisoo off her lazy butt.

Soon everyone started to disperse and head out to do normal things that provided a distraction from all this that just took place.

I went to my room that I shared with Jennie, face still blank. I collapsed onto my bed but it was difficult for me to fall asleep.

All I could think about was what happened outside in our living room.

Was it really a good idea to hide all this from Professor Du? And can we really figure all this out on our own without getting caught?

So many questions were bustling around my head, making it impossible to catch any sleep.

Who were Yoongi and Lisa's real parents? What happened to them? Are they still alive? Why were Yoongi and Lisa abandoned? Why did Professor Du try to keep it a secret from us? Was this some super important, classified stuff that we just found?

The more i thought about it the more worried and concerned I got.

God, what have we gotten ourselves into?

Heyyyyy. Yup Lisa and Yoongi are twins. I guess it's not that surprising right? But well anyway there's a lot more that will happen so be prepared.

This chapter was short I know but at least it's something right?

Anyways make sure to vote and comment your theories and thoughts down below!

Total words : 1248

~Hazel