2.1 | To the Bottom of the Sea

Capítulo I- Al Fondo Del Mar

     Yesterday when Marcus found the lab, Mr. Davenport asked Leo and Patience to step up and watch out for Adam, Bree, and Chase. Patience didn't deny the offer and neither did Leo, but Patience did think he was going a bit overboard. Leo didn't let anybody get within a couple of inches of the bionic trio. Patience, on the other hand, kept a close eye on people, she still had her suspicions on Marcus.

     Adam pointed at Becky, complimenting the girl, "Becky, loving the tee."

     However, Leo stepped in between Adam and Becky, "Sorry, Becky, Adam can't talk right now. He has a horrible disease. You'd better jet before his flesh starts eating itself."

     Becky grimaced and strayed away from them. Patience pinched her eyebrows, "Leo, we're supposed to be their friends, not a military guard."

     Leo raised his arm, "We're the 'enforcers' and we enforce."

     Bree pushed Leo towards Adam and Chase, "Leo, you are taking this 'enforcer' thing way too far."

     "I have no idea what you're talking about." Another student walked past them, Leo stopped him withdrawing his metal detector and scanned him. "You're good."

     They sent Leo strange looks and walked away while Marcus advanced towards the group. "Hey, guys! What's up?"

     Leo pointed the metal detector at Marcus, "I'll tell you what's up, your time here. Get lost, creepy."

     "Silly, Leo," Marcus smiled. "So, guys, are you excited for the new frozen yogurt shop? They're giving out unlimited toppings. Principal Perry's been camped out for a week."

     Leo and Patience shook their heads 'no' at Adam, Bree, and Chase. "Wha- Unlimited toppings? Somebody could've told me that before I filled my socks up with gummy frogs," Adam frowned.

     Leo leaned towards the bionic trio, "Stranger danger."

     "Uh, sorry, Marcus, we can't go," said Chase.

     "Uh, we have chores to do," Bree excused.

     "No, we don't. We have an uptight dad who's afraid we'll reveal our secret-" Patience nudged Adam's arm before he could say more. Adam straightened himself and spoke quick, "Recipe for chili. Ooh, that works. Let's go!

     Chase and Adam shot up from their seats and bolted out of the school with Bree, Leo, and Patience behind them.